Isles is seeking a single firm to develop a culturally appropriate Strategic Vision, Public Awareness and Marketing Plan for promotion of the DCA Lead Pilot program statewide and for the program to achieve its goals. Isles is seeking to develop a brand identity and marketing capabilities that will increase the visibility and recognition of the Lead Pilot services in each of our communities and throughout the state. Isles desires to clarify the program’s vision and mission so it can be easily understood and embraced by all State of NJ departments and staff, schools, government, and the general public. We are looking for a project team
Founded in 1981, Isles, Inc. is a nationally recognized community development and environmental nonprofit organization. The organization’s mission is to foster more self-reliant families and healthy, sustainable communities. Through funding provided by the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Isles is seeking to hire an agency to provide a marketing, advertising and branding plan for the State’s Lead Safe Home Remediation (LSHR) Pilot. The LSHR provides lead-safe repairs and energy efficiency
Currently, there is no readily identifiable or consistent name, branding, logo, tag line or
This public service campaign is needed in order to educate the public about the dangers of lead and the availability of a free program that can remove those lead hazards and improve
Scope of Work
At minimum, the Consultant will perform the following tasks. Bidders are encouraged to provide detail on how each task is to be accomplished, to recommend which tasks require
Project Kick Off and Information Gathering
· Meet with the project team to develop a comprehensive understanding of the project scope and schedule.
· Gather existing information regarding lead and healthy housing.
· Identify relevant audience(s) for the scope of services.
Strategic and Audience Development
· Conduct and facilitate a meeting with the project team to create and validate the vision, mission and outcomes for the outreach program.
· Identify potential focus group members for confirmation of potential messages.
Draft Public Outreach and Communication Plan
· Develop a comprehensive 2 year public outreach and communication plan that will involve the coordination among the project team and stakeholders. The plan will include, but is not limited to, the following:
o An “Identity Guide” that outlines the standards for using Lead Pilot brand, logos, colors and name (or re-name)
o Community messaging program including regularly scheduled activities and creative ideas for ongoingcommunication
o Digital and social media campaign, including Facebook, Twitter, and web-based communication
o Traditional media campaign including print ads, posters, signs and brochures.
· For each item in the public outreach and communication plan, the Consultant will complete a detailed implementation strategy that will include:
o Communication techniques
o Estimated budget allocations (including total staff hours).
o Measurable targets and goals based on governmental marketing best and next practices.
o Assets and gaps of existing personnel to accomplish plan tasks
o Targeted test groups for messaging
Create Marketing Material and Graphic Development
· Program messaging/talking points
· Informational brochures/pdf’s
· Social media posts
· Other materials as recommended (table tents, posters, banners, etc.)
Graphic package and Focus Groups
· The consultant will provide draft graphic package and communication/outreach plan to project team for feedback andreview.
Refinement of plan and final deliverable preparation
· The consultant will refine the plan based on stakeholder input and prepare a final implementation plan as well as graphic standards package including graphics in a variety of formats that will be determined
May 10th at 5:00pm
ATTN: Peter Rose
10 Wood Street
Trenton, New Jersey 08618
Top Public Relations News:
Tiger Woods’ Meteoric Drop Scares TAG-Heuer Away
PR News: IPG PR Firms, Regan Communications, Kenworks and Steinreich
Cincinnati Public Schools Issues Public Relations RFP
Qwiki – Perhaps the Game Changer We’ve Been Waiting For
Port of Long Beach Issues Public Relations RFP
Creating Unique Positions of Authority in B2B – Greentarget Global Group
Pueblo Colorado Issues Marketing RFP
Pineapple Public Relations: Travel PR Firm
COYNE PR & MWW PR: South Jersey Transportation Seeks PR Firm
The Necessity of Sports PR So Athletes Can Soar