MEDIA BUYING SERVICES
Bid Due Date: September 11, 2023, 1:00 P.M. CST.
Section 1. INTRODUCTION AND ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SEALED PROPOSALS
The Board of Education of the City of St. Louis (d/b/a St. Louis Public School System), (the “District”) wishes to contract with an individual / firm to satisfy a need for media buying services to Promote the Image of Saint Louis Public Schools as the District of Choice in the Greater Saint Louis Area.
To provide MEDIA BUYING SERVICES in accordance with the terms and conditions as outlined in this Bid Solicitation. The initial contract period will begin during the fiscal year July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024, at the discretion of the district and subject to two (2) one-year renewal options with the same provisions, terms, conditions, and specifications as originally awarded.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS:
All Bidders are required to register with Bonfire Interactive Procurement Portal https://slps.bonfirehub.com
The district reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Proposals (as hereinafter defined) and to waive any irregularities. The district also reserves the right to negotiate with selected firms regarding pricing and fee structures and all other aspects of the Proposals. All information included in a Proposal may be incorporated, at the district’s sole option, into the contract for MEDIA BUYING SERVICES to be entered into between the district and the successful Bidder (as hereinafter defined). Any contract awarded because of this Proposal will be awarded without discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Section 2. TENATIVE TIMELINE
Scope of Services
Media Buyer Services
The District is seeking an individual / firm who will negotiate on the district’s behalf for the best price and placement of advertising the District wants to purchase. The successful candidate will understand the District’s needs and audience(s). He/she will also review the end product to ensure the media organization made good on its commitment.
• Market and Audience Research
• Media Audit
• 2023-2024 Media Plan
• Ongoing monthly media buy and reports
Proposal Overview and Scope
Your response to this RFP should include the following:
• A cover letter indicating the submission of the proposal, with pertinent contact information.
• A brief background on the individual / firm submitting the proposal, including relevant experience in media buying services, search and analytics, as well as other relevant services the individual / firm provides;
• Describe the processes and tools you will use to evaluate and measure results of your media buying efforts. Please be specific as to overall program / campaign measurement.
• An outline of the planning process or methodology you would use and a corresponding timeline.
• An estimate of your fees to develop the media plan as well as a point of view and proposal for method of compensation for ongoing media buying services (i.e., is a media commission assessed (and if so, what is the percentage) and/or is there a consulting fee (set out hourly, and if hourly estimated hours);
• Your needs/expectations of SLPS staff and/or other resources in supporting and participating in this process.
• Experience or case studies of your work with School Districts or other Educational Organizations;
• A list of three references.