Mexico Digital Agency RFP Issued
UNHCR aims to establish a powerful presence during next years in Mexico through the development of a digital fundraising program to acquire new Individual Donors.
The Private Sector Fundraising Unit in Mexico is part of UNHCR Global PSP Section, with a commitment to inspire awareness and approach the local community to feel part of UNHCR’s mission and attract a large number of individual donations and persons committed to long-term monthly contributions. In order to support this, UNHCR Mexico is calling for proposals from qualified digital agencies to provide digital acquisition services with a specific focus on paid search, display, social media advertising, retargeting and lead generation.
PSP Mexico is planning to launch its digital acquisition program in 2017 with the goal to continue investment in the digital channel during the next few years. The primary goal is to recruit new monthly donors giving USD$10/ month or higher.
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on 14 December 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people.
Since its creation, the agency has helped tens of millions of people restart their lives. Today, a staff of some 8,600 people in more than 125 countries continue to help more than 60 million displaced persons. To help and protect some of the world’s most vulnerable people in so many places and types of environments, UNHCR must purchase goods and services worldwide. For further information on UNHCR, its mandate and operations please see http://www.unhcr.org.
To learn more about UNHCR’s work in México, please visit http://www.acnur.org/
Scope of Work:
1 Account Management/Strategic Media Planning/Reporting
- Provide overall account management including a dedicated account manager and team
- Design and develop a digital marketing strategy which achieves the above mentioned donor acquisition objectives
- Develop an annual always on media plan (with monthly iterations) which leverages a diverse set of donor acquisition strategies and channels to reach new audiences
- Develop and propose creative testing plan and roll out this testing plan, including optimizing elements based on performance
- Manage all aspects of the paid media campaign
- Provide ongoing strategic advice, optimisations and media planning based on results; constantly optimize for the best possible CPA/ROI and adjust media plan accordingly
- Provide local management UNHCR’s Google Grants + Paid account.
- Provide weekly/monthly and quarterly qualitative and quantitative analytics report and evaluation on the impact of digital campaign including all key media and donation metrics and overall CPA/ROI
- Participate in weekly, monthly/quarterly face-to-face meetings with UNHCR staff
- Continuous optimize, make adjustments and recommendations to digital marketing program in order to achieve digital fundraising objectives and donation targets
- Use Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Google Analytics (GA) as well as paid media tracking (such as DoubleClick bid manager) for reporting and testing
2 Media planning, buying, implementation and management
- Provide proposed account structure and manage the paid search engine marketing channel; implement and optimize this channel and ensure an overall positive ROI
- Provide strategy and methodology for bidding/negotiating with vendors to purchase space for banners and other appropriate forms of online advertising; implement channel and achieve agreed upon CPA/ROI
- Provide media strategy for retargeting and implement retargeting activities
- Provide required number of leads through lead generation activities to UNHCR for donor conversion
- Provide recommendations to UNHCR to test new digital marketing strategies for donor acquisition
3 Creative development
- Work with UNHCR to develop key message(s)/propositions which will appeal to the target audiences and reflects UNHCR’s branding and areas of work
- Develop creative banner ads for display and retargeting
- Revise existing creative for the Mexico market where needed.
- Develop and test landing page for returns from search and paid advertising
July 3rd, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org