Ogilvy Public Relations EAME was just named pan-EMEA Consultancy of the Year by the Holmes Report. The report called the agency’s performance “remarkable” when compared to past efforts.
Stuart Smith, CEO Ogilvy PR EAME, had this to say about the recent award:
“I would like to thank the Holmes Report for this recognition and particularly Paul Holmes and Arun Sudhaman for their insights and advice over the years. For us it is the culmination of a three-year strategy and a tribute to the hard work of our staff across the region. It has only been possible due to the trust our clients have put in us to deliver highly effective, creative work and the exceptional quality of our leadership team across EAME.
Companies want integrated campaigns which are social by design, aligned with their brand and have content at their centre and they are increasingly turning to Ogilvy PR for answers. Both marketing and PR clients tell us we are helping them navigate, and experiment in, the new world of paid, owned and earned media.
These are fascinating times for the industry and fortune will favour those who invest in transforming the services they offer.”
The news from Ogilvy also offered these attributable reflexions of the agency’s strength:
• Impressiveg growth across multiple markets in EAME, including a revitalised UK operation
• Topping the Holmes Creativity Index EAME with “brilliant PR work from many markets”
• A much-expanded EAME network with strong leadership and competitive operations in critical markets including the Middle East and North Africa, South Africa, Kenya, and Turkeywitha third of clients now represented across multiple markets
• Investment in talent and expertise, notably Sandra Saias (EAME MD Strategy+Planning), Michael Frohlich (EAME MD Brand Marketing and MD Ogilvy PR UK) and Marshall Manson (EAME MD, Social@Ogilvy)
• Significant growth and momentum in its social and content offer which sharpens Ogilvy PR’s competitive edge and puts them as “one of the region’s top digital players”.
For more information on Ogilvy Public Relations EAME, readers may visit the original press release via the links above, or contact directly:
Tel: +44 20 7309 1019
Top Public Relations News:
L’Oreal’s USA CMO: Digital is at the Center of Everything in Marketing
Harris-Galveston District Seeks PR Agency
Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Tops Twitterverse on Thanksgiving Weekend
Massachusetts Issues Travel RFP
The Changing Nature of Press Releases
Leslie Sloane: Offices In Madison Square Garden For Vision PR
San Francisco Water District In Seek of Digital Marketing Agency
CO-Communications, Inc: PR and Design Agency
Thomas Walek leaves Peppercomm, IPG Growth, and More…
State University of New York Issues Advertising RFP