The Roxborough Development Corporation (RDC) – an economic development corporation in Northwest Philadelphia – is seeking a creative marketing firm to develop a new identity and brand for the Roxborough neighborhood.
The firm will also create a newly developed website as a tool for the brand to communicate Roxborough’s appeal. The brand must be able to connect to a wide range of audiences in the community including current and prospective residents, businesses, developers, as well as visitors. The current website can be reviewed at www.roxborough.us. As one of 13 Business Improvement Districts (BID) in the City of Philadelphia, since 2003 the RDC supports operations and programming.
A list of project objectives for branding and the website are as follows:
- Create a new Roxborough identity that communicates a bold distinctive brand representative of the neighborhood’s unique human, natural, recreational, historic, shopping and dining assets.
- Increase visits to Ridge Avenue and target visitors coming into Philadelphia.
- Increase visits to Ridge Avenue by current residents, residents of nearby communities, including suburban residents.
- Create an attractive and cutting-edge website that clearly communicates the neighborhood’s new brand and messaging.
- Increase awareness of Roxborough, build brand identity, and to promote the Roxborough neighborhood.
- Compatibility with a range of devices, including cell phones and tablets.
- Photos/graphics prominently displayed, which rotate as a slideshow and are easily updated by staff.
- User sign up for monthly e-newsletter.
- Section for new announcements on the home page — easily updated by staff.
- Site search capabilities using key words or phrasing that will locate content.
- Capacity for multi-media uploads, PDFs, images, audio, and embeddable video with YouTube, Flickr slideshows. etc.
- Crosslinks with partner organizations.
Proposals are due by December 30, 2015 and should be submitted to: Samantha Bridge, Marketing & Communications Manager, Roxborough Development Corporation; firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Public Relations News:
Exclusive Never Before Seen PETER BEARD Artworks For Sale In Hamptons
Worksite Wellness Council of Louisville Seeks Social Media Agency
Interactive Intelligence Grabs Frost & Sullivan Award
Common Mistakes in International PR
Porter Novelli to Represent Aston Martin in China
Kardashians Public Relations Wins & Losses
Big League Bad PR For Kaye Scholer With Partner Arrest
Forbes Agency Council: A Scam and Money-Making Scheme
Aussie government apologizes for smearing charity
Broadway Publicist Mark Thibodeau May Owe $300 Million to Producers of Play