Two New Opportunities In The Public Relations News World
The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida is seeking a PR firm to help the Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida (ELC) inform the public and other influencers about the importance of early childhood education. The organization’s mission is to enhance the quality of children’s lives by providing families, early childhood educators, care-givers and community partners in Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee Counties, with opportunities to positively impact the future.
The assignment is to:
n Assist with development and distribution of news releases, media announcements and to coordinate media events
n Assist with the development of messages and identification of key influencers to help disseminate information about ELC activities and mission.
o Assist with the development of Social Media strategies and support to implement them.
o Monitor all Media coverage of ELC and related topics and analyze social media efforts.
o Provide graphic art support as needed
o Provide video and audio messaging support as needed
Proposals due May 25, 2016 to:
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
2675 Winkler Ave. Suite 300
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Major Florida PR firms are Zimmerman Agency, Finn Partners and Max Borges Agency.
And secondarily, The University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) is seeking a Higher Education Marketing Firm that can provide strategic marketing expertise. Located in the city of Prince George, BC, the University of Northern British Columbia, has a passion for teaching, discovery, people, the environment, and the north. UNBC has been ranked Maclean’s top Undergraduate University in Canada. Specifically, UNBC is pursuing immediate support to position the University for the upcoming recruitment cycle and the creation of a marketing position.
A Marketing Firm is needed to:
- Leverage and repackage current UNBC materials and, when appropriate, create new materials;
- Support the deployment of the marketing materials via print and online channels, including social media;
- Increase UNBC capacity by coaching staff and faculty on how to utilize UNBC materials for recruitment activities;
- Assist in the development of a marketing strategy that meets UNBC’s priorities.
- Assist in the development of a strategy that would allow UNBC to begin to build internal capacity to support a marketing program
Proposal Due by May 25, 2016 to:
Leslie Burke Purchasing Agent
University of Northern British Columbia
3333 University Way
Prince George, BC V2N 4Z9