Social Media RFP Issued By Purcellville Business Association
This RFP is to Provide Graphic Design & Social Media
Services to the Purcellville Business Association (PBA).
The Purcellville Business Association is a
non-profit organization of businesses and individuals who come together to
advance and promote the economic, industrial, professional, cultural, and civic
welfare of Purcellville and Western Loudoun County.
Together we . . .
• Grow our businesses
• Voice our opinions
• Plan for our future
And together we extend a warm welcome and an
open invitation to join us.
We are bankers and engineers, doctors and
accountants, contractors and architects, executive coaches and real estate
We manage vineyards and restaurants, hardware
stores and consignment shops, photography studios and printing companies.
We run farm equipment and energy supply
firms, insurance agencies and financial planning concerns, Internet marketing
businesses and many more.
We work together to help each of our
businesses and our community thrive.
We meet monthly over lunch with programs that
• Discussions of current
and upcoming events
• Introductions to new businesses
• Presentations from subject matter experts
• News about issues related to the town and surrounding
• Mini seminars on best practices in business or evolving
We gather for informal mixers that are great
for networking. And we support and participate in community events and
initiatives in cooperation with the local schools, Town officials and staff,
and other civic and professional organizations.
PBA Helps You Grow Your Business
PBA member Tanya Matthews, president and CEO
of TMG Construction Corporation, says it well:
“People tell me that the Purcellville
Business Association adds value to their business by providing a voice to the
business community. PBA watches out for potential new regulations that could
affect businesses (like architectural review standards that could be
unreasonable, or new local taxes being proposed) and it takes a stand.
“It gives me a monthly place to go and meet
other business owners and local officials so I can network for more work, meet
potential new clients and develop more teaming opportunities. Best of all, I
can pass out business cards and tell others about the services that my company
Because we provide opportunities for you to .
• Build relationships
that help you build your business.
• Stay informed and voice your views on the issues that
impact your business.
• Enhance your business knowledge and leadership skills.
• Promote your business through PBA-sponsored community
• Reach our influential audience through our website, email
updates, and social media.
Learn more about the benefits of membership.
Scope of Work:
Management of the current PBA Website and Constant Contact
email system and Paypal Payment Processing system link.
– Create monthly announcements for website, social media and constant contact to announce luncheons, dinners mixers, banquets, special events, and new PBA members. A monthly timeline for these announcements will be established by the PBA Events and Communications Chair along with the Graphics/Social Media Firm Contact.
– Communication as needed through website, social media,
constant contact email,
– Follow up postings as it pertains to monthly luncheons and
meetings on website, social media, and other platforms as needed.
– Update News & Event pages on website, Facebook and
Twitter with all past and future events.
– Attend monthly luncheons and mixers as scheduled to take
photos for social media and website postings.
– Create newsletters (quarterly) to send to members and post
on social media platforms.
Monthly Luncheon Announcements Design and Graphics of
Website slider, calendar slider, constant contact announcements, Facebook, and
Twitter with at least 3 notices sent for sign up with link to PBA Paypal
Social Media Create event page announcements on Facebook
& Twitter. Design custom posts (facebook and twitter for upcoming
events and local news related to business or events in the local area.
Program Design Design and Graphics for event programs for handouts at each luncheon or dinner event. Coordinate with PBA printing company for production with the assistance of the PBA Communications and Events Chair if needed.
Newsletter Design quarterly newsletter with past and future events. The newsletter will then be distributed by website, social media and constant contact.
AD Create ad design for newsprint as needed (currently
monthly) for luncheons and special events.
Create and Maintain an online member directory for the PBA
Website of all PBA Members.
Any successful bidder will become a PBA member at the annual
membership rate. (currently $100). PBA will not charge the contractor for
attending events when the contractor’s representative is present for taking
November 15, 2019 at 4pm
The PBA Communications Chair Michelle Nasser via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Headline Media and Finn Partners are agencies worth considering.