SOCIAL MEDIA RFP ISSUED
Workforce Solutions Borderplex, Inc. (hereafter “WSB”) is a regional 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation that provides workforce services to job seekers and businesses in a six-county region along the U.S.- Mexico border from El Paso to east of Presidio County. As one of 28 workforce boards in Texas, Workforce Solutions Borderplex’s mission is to provide skilled workers to employers by advancing education, employment, entrepreneurship and economic development opportunities in support of global competitiveness and regional prosperity.
WSB is the oversight entity and fiscal agent for workforce development services and administers the procurement of goods and services that complies with Federal and State regulations. The primary responsibility of WSB is to identify the workforce needs and issues of the area; and provide policy and program guidance and evaluation of workforce development programs and services that affect area employers, residents and job seekers.
WSB represents a public/private partnership that serves as a catalyst for building a workforce development system that meets the needs of local employers and job seekers. The Workforce Board area consists of Brewster, Culberson, El Paso, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis and Presidio counties.
For more information about WSB, please view the materials at www.borderplexjobs.com. Additional information about Workforce Solutions Borderplex and the workforce system, in general, can be obtained from www.twc.state.tx.us.
SCOPE OF WORK
The respondent, through a standardized process, will provide social media management and related services needed for clients impacted by COVID-19 under WSB’s Digital Solutions program. WSB is looking for an overall flat rate per business seviced and priced at multiple tiers for different levels of service.
This includes but is not limited to:
– SEO services, consulting, and management
– Ads management, content design and posting, course correction, and leads
– Social content design and posting (approximately 3-5 design and posts per week per platform depending on client)
– Photography shooting (approximately 1) and 30-60 second promotional videos (approximately 2)
– Social media banner and icon design
– Promotion through their network to generate new likes and follows for the businesses
– Website Development, management, and hosting
– Detailed reporting at end of month progress or as needed for special requests and give suggestions
– Work with the client or DTS to determine any additional needs
– Training workshops for Borderplex businesses and employees, as needed no more than quarterly (social media trends and business strategy)
– Service areas may include City of El Paso, El Paso County, and Borderplex Rural Counties
– Brewster, Culberson, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis, Presidio. Areas outside El Paso County must be pre-approved
– End of the month reports to include effectiveness and performance, SEO score-card
– Website Architecture Analysis for website clients, traffic reports invoicing per individual client
– Data report
SUBMISSION DEADLINE- JULY 11,2021 2PM MST