The Worksite Wellness Council of Louisville (WWCL) is a non-profit organization that focuses its energies on providing employers with educational activities and resources to develop and grow effective and engaging worksite wellness programs.
The members of the WWCL of Louisville include representatives from:
- Employers with successful or new worksite wellness programs
- Employers interested in starting a worksite wellness program
- Vendors that provide services needed for worksite wellness programs, such as smoking cessation educators, wellness program consultants and physical fitness organizations
To foster healthy work environments by acting as the resource for worksite wellness in Metro Louisville and facilitating cultures of health among employers.
Employers increasingly develop sustainable worksite wellness programs, promote healthy lifestyles and support access to needed resources. By facilitating a culture of health, Metro Louisville is becoming one of the healthiest cities in the country.
The WWCL hosts monthly wellness conversations and workshops as well as an annual conference and presents annual worksite wellness awards at the annual conference.
The WWCL is a 501(c) (3) organization that developed from the worksite wellness committee of the Mayor’s Healthy Hometown Movement which met regularly to discuss how to assist employers in developing effective worksite wellness programs.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Website redesign and hosting
- Develop strategy for increasing engagement and conversation in the social network
- Recommend best social media platforms to engage key audiences and design/create those platforms to have a consistent brand/look as the website
- Compiling and posting regular content and engagement across all platforms and the website
- Creating regular status reports (data analytics) detailing key insights, popular content and monitoring results
Proposal Due by February 28, 2017 to:
Kathy Harrison Turner, WWCL
C/O Director of Communications and Community Relations Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness
400 E. Gray Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Top Public Relations News:
Arkansas State Police Issues RFP Seeking Advertising and Marketing
The Online Business of the E-Church Experience
French/West/Vaughan Tapped as PR Firm
Charles Rutenberg Names Stefani Markowitz President
Tesla’s PR Man Leaves Unexpectedly Just Before Model 3’s Release Date
How to Become a Creative Genius
Marketing To Gen Z
Marketing RFP Issued By South Dakota Department of Agriculture
Hunter PR Profile
Global PR News From Prosek Partners, KCSA Communications And More…