Baton Rouge Community College, a fully-accredited, open admissions, two-year comprehensive post-secondary public institution is seeking a public relations company. The school is designed to be accessible, affordable, and of high educational quality. Curricula offerings include associate degrees, certifications, and easily transferable credits to four-year colleges and universities. The student body reflects the diversity of every parish in Louisiana, from more than 17 states, and 18 foreign countries.
The school is looking for someone to develop and implement a marketing strategy that will increase awareness about BRCC to assist in meeting the educational and workforce needs of the College’s six parish service areas. The Campaign should reflect BRCC’s Mission, Vision, Values and commitment to Diversity, Respect, Teamwork and Responsibility.
The Campaign should enhance the brand and reputation of BRCC through broad messaging. Services include the supervision of all account services and manage all requests from media representatives, collaboration with designated College personnel during all phases of the Campaign, and demographic and market analysis information to the College.
The school will judge success by the following:
- Promote the overall goals of the College
- Promote cultural and educational programs sponsored by the College for the public’s cultural and intellectual benefit
- Promote the use of online services and programs of the College
- Announcements of the College’s course offerings
- Increase overall student enrollment
- Increase the number of other race students enrolled in the College
- Increase the percentage of black high school graduates at the College
- Increase fundraising efforts of the College
Written questions regarding RFP requirements or Scope of Services must be submitted to the RFP Coordinator as listed below. Michael Constantin Director of Purchasing Baton Rouge Community College 201 Community College Drive Baton Rouge, LA 70806 (225) 216-8615 / Fax (225) 216-8039 email@example.com
Seems like a strong opportunity for an educational PR firm.