The purpose of this RFP is to procure a vendor that will provide Media Buying Services for the District, which includes media planning, media research, media negotiation.
The Dallas County Community College District (“District” or “DCCCD”) is an institution of higher education and a political subdivision of the State of Texas. With an annual enrollment in excess of 100,000 credit and continuing education students, the District is the largest undergraduate institution in the State of Texas. The District is comprised of seven (7) community Colleges and other facilities, all located in Dallas County, Texas. More information about the District and the Colleges can be found at www.dcccd.edu.
Scope of Work:
The District is soliciting proposals form qualified agencies to provide:
- Media Planning, including media selection and allocation of the District’s budget among broadcast, outdoor and digital media alternatives and periods of the year.
- Media Research, including analysis of seasonal media costs and efficiencies, media spending patterns of competitive educational institutions and media targeting of the District’s best prospects.
- Media Negotiation, including negotiation of commercial placement, rotation and station costs; outdoor site selection and rate negotiation; and negotiation of digital ad buys
- Solicitation and analysis of broadcast promotional opportunities
- Review of all invoices and negotiation/resolution of billing discrepancies*
- Review of broadcast and digital performance
- Consultation and attendance at District meetings
Dallas County Community College District
District Service Center
West Building 4343 IH 30
Mesquite, TX 75150
Top Public Relations News:
Yes, a School Really Spied on Students via Webcam. At Home.
News From Lippe Taylor, Finn Partners, Prosek & More
Long Beach Airport To Be Renamed?
Stagwell Group Invests In Finn Partners, And News From Zeno Group And Burson-Marsteller
Aurora, Colorado Needs To Monitor Media On Water
Top Tips for Budding Entrepreneurs
Rubenstein PR Hired as AOR for Tofutti Brands
Goodwill Management Change Could Mark New Start
Marketing RFP Issued By Morris County Economic Development Corporation
2020 Best Marketing Campaigns