The purpose of this RFP is to procure a vendor that will provide Media Buying Services for the District, which includes media planning, media research, media negotiation.
The Dallas County Community College District (“District” or “DCCCD”) is an institution of higher education and a political subdivision of the State of Texas. With an annual enrollment in excess of 100,000 credit and continuing education students, the District is the largest undergraduate institution in the State of Texas. The District is comprised of seven (7) community Colleges and other facilities, all located in Dallas County, Texas. More information about the District and the Colleges can be found at www.dcccd.edu.
Scope of Work:
The District is soliciting proposals form qualified agencies to provide:
- Media Planning, including media selection and allocation of the District’s budget among broadcast, outdoor and digital media alternatives and periods of the year.
- Media Research, including analysis of seasonal media costs and efficiencies, media spending patterns of competitive educational institutions and media targeting of the District’s best prospects.
- Media Negotiation, including negotiation of commercial placement, rotation and station costs; outdoor site selection and rate negotiation; and negotiation of digital ad buys
- Solicitation and analysis of broadcast promotional opportunities
- Review of all invoices and negotiation/resolution of billing discrepancies*
- Review of broadcast and digital performance
- Consultation and attendance at District meetings
Dallas County Community College District
District Service Center
West Building 4343 IH 30
Mesquite, TX 75150
Top Public Relations News:
Maryland Department of Health Issues Marketing RFP
BBC Settles with “Underpaid” Editor
Cultural Non-Profit In Need Of Professional Public Relations Campaign
5 Definitions for Great Marketing Every Business Must Know
Liberty Public School District Issues RFP For Marketing
The Best Business Strategy You Will Ever Learn
Pros and Cons of Doing Your Own Taxes
Are You Ready For a Recession?
UNDP Seeks Vietnam Marketing Agency
What’s Happening with BGR, APCO, Mercury PR, and SKDK