The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was established by the U.N. General Assembly in 1950 to provide protection and assistance to refugees and Internally Displaced People (IDPs). In more than five decades, the agency has helped tens of millions of people to restart their lives. Today, UNHCR is one of the world’s principal humanitarian agencies. Its staff of more than 11,000 personnel is helping more than 65 million people in 130 countries. Staff members work in a diversity of locations and conditions including in our Geneva-based Headquarters (HQ) and more than 100 field locations. For more information, please see http://www.unhcr.org
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a global organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people.
Scope of Work:
The purpose of the present RFP is to establish a Frame Agreement with one or more digital agency/ (ies) to support UNHCR Belgium in developing and managing digital acquisition programs to recruit and retain quality donor through various innovative channels or drivers, with a specific focus on donor acquisition as well as quality leads, in order to:
• Increase donations, both one-off and regular;
• Improve donor loyalty and long-time value
• Generate leads via gamification, app, petition or any other innovative tool; The agency/ (ies) goal is to develop, implement, execute, test and optimize the most effective strategy/ (ies), in order to achieve the greatest possible impact for a given fundraising budget. PSP Belgium expects from the company to maximize ROI.
The Frame Agreement will be signed with the successful bidder(s) as per below phases:
• Phase 1: Feb 2020 – Dec 2020
• Phase 2: Jan 2021 – Dec 2021
• Phase 3: Jan 2022 – Dec 2022 The selected vendor is required to manage and implement digital donor acquisition activities to help achieve the following objectives:
• Feb 2020 – Dec 2020: To generate 1,000 new one-off donors and 150 new monthly donors +7,000 leads;
• Jan 2021 – Dec 2021: To generate 2,500 new one-off donors and 350 new monthly donors +15,000 leads;
• Jan 2022 -Dec 2022: To generate 5,000 new one-off donors and 800 new monthly donors +35,000 leads;
• Meet annual digital budget targets and required ROI criteria as specified in annual Statements of Work (SOW).
8 TH OF JANUARY 2020 (23:59 pm CET)
Top Public Relations News:
Bam Communications: Company Profile, Review, Careers and More!
TransMedia Group Expands in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Future Of Offices For PR Firms
How Mobile Technologies and PR Work Hand-In-Hand
FIFA World Cup Marketing Strategies Launched. Today: VISA
The Future of ROI May Be Written – Or Printed
Why Public Relations Can No Longer Rely on Spin
Treasury Wine Estates Seeks A PR Agency
Dothan Civil Center Issues Promotional RFP
Engineering Firm Seeking Marketing Agency