The State Bank of India has issued an RFP for a full service Public Relations Agency.
The assignment includes to assist in reorienting the Bank’s corporate communication efforts by drawing up a long term communication strategy.
- To increase visibility and mold opinion among its various stakeholders i.e customers, investors, Government and public at large
- Media relations: To maintain excellent media relations to ensure adequate and Positive media coverage about the bank
- To disseminate information on national basis or locally in various media i.e. print, electronic, digital and any other emerging media through press releases including emerging modes of communications.
- Assist in managing one to one relationships of the management with all identified media professionals relevant to the Bank apart from managing all media events including one-to-one meetings/interviews of the authorized spokesperson of the Bank.
- To provide and maintain an updated list of media professionals relevant to the Bank.
- Assist Bank for its presence in digital and/ or social media and any other emerging media.
- To track mainline, regional business and Crisis Communication Trade Publications, magazines along with electronic and digital media to monitor specific coverage and perceptions about the Bank on a day to day basis.
- To submit a comprehensive report at the end of every month giving detailed coverage for the Bank and analysis of the same in print, electronic and digital media vis-à-vis its major competitors.
- To handle and bring to the notice of the Bank any coverage that is detrimental to the interest of the Bank. Prepare a proactive strategy for crisis communication and chalk out the key message, communication plan and ensure effective implementation of the plan for desired results.
- To assist the Bank in publishing internal House Journals / Magazines, employee Communications and similar other.
- To generate adequate unpaid coverage across different media for new product launches and any tactical / strategic announcements; provide media training programmes for authorized spokespersons of the Bank. To devise communication strategy for better investor and analyst relations.
- To provide competitive information on a periodic basis.
RFP’s are due by August 31 to:
Marketing & Communications Department State Bank of India
State Bank Bhavan, 8th Floor, Corporate Centre,
Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Top Public Relations News:
Colorado Department of Public Health Issues Media RFP
“That’s when I fell for… the leader of the pack”
University of Missouri Looks To Engage Digital Marketing Firm
PR Happenings From Carmichael Lynch, Ruder Finn, Rubenstein Communications, and Bell Pottinger
Blue Fog Communications, Shift Communications and Others on Future Of PR…
Is Hiring Top Graduates Smart for Digital Marketing Agencies?
Dynamic PR in the Digital Age
Stan Steinreich Of Steinreich Communications Q & A
Ruger cutting back: is it a PR Crisis problem?
4 Great Tourism & Real Estate Campaigns