The Government of India Ministry of External Affairs is seeking a public relations firm.
- The External Publicity and Public Diplomacy (XPD) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs publishes India Perspectives magazine in 16 Indian and International languages with a current print run of over 48,000 copies. The magazine is distributed through Missions and Posts abroad in more than 180 countries and within India. The objective of the magazine is to provide its readers an overview of India and therefore, covers a wide range of subject e.g economy, business, industry, science & technology, travel, tourism, art, culture etc.
Scope of Work:
- The company would be responsible for conceptualizing each of the bi- monthly issues of the magazine, commissioning high quality articles and visuals, editing of articles, preparing the design/layout of each issue and presenting finalized English edition to the XPD Division for approval.
- The company will also be responsible for the translation and printing of all the 16 language editions namely in Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Pashto, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Sinhala, Spanish, and Tamil.
Proposal due by December 15th, 2016 to:
(Sushma Pawar) Publicity Officer (IP/PMS)
External Publicity and Public Diplomacy Division,
Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 255, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110001 Tel No: 011- 2338 1719
New Hampshire Seeking Digital Media Agency
The New Hampshire Insurance Department (NHID), in an effort to empower employers as purchasers of health insurance and health care services, is seeking to hire a social media agency to assist the NHID with employer section on the www.nhhealthcost.org website.
The NHID in an effort to lower healthcare cost in the state through transparency, would like to create a web page(s) that provides employers, as purchasers of health insurance and health care services, data, information and methods that will empower them to actively participate in lowering their overall medical costs whether they purchase policies for employees or are plan sponsors (self-funded).
- A payer report card that may include:
- Customer service comparison
- Carrier quality reports
- Carrier profitability
- Health insurance shopping guide
- Cost sharing and effective benefit design information
- Health Insurance FAQs for employers
- Directory of Insurance carriers in New Hampshire
- Downloadable or interactive employee education toolkits for employers
Proposal due by December 9, 2016 to:
New Hampshire Insurance Department
21 South Fruit Street, Suite 14,
Concord, New Hampshire, 03301
Top Public Relations News:
Legal Services Issues Branding and Creative RFP
Social Media RFP Issued By American Academy of Pediatrics
Ed Zitron Of EZ-PR is A Jerk & A Fool: Miserable Person Who Is Bad For PR!
Epidemic PR: How Should the Media Cover the Coronavirus?
The App That Does It All: JetSmarter
Internet Defamation and Need to Know Marketing Law [infographic]
Sacramento Seeks Public Relations Firm
PR Moves:Hires and Appointments in Public Relations
Strategic Marketing Plan for Travis County Parks Needed
What to expect in the Israeli tech industry