Marketing RFP Issued By Glassboro
The Borough invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in brand development and awareness creation to develop a marketing campaign that will drive traffic to Glassboro’s Rowan Boulevard, and Downtown Glassboro
Glassboro is a community with 19,000 residents located within twenty miles of Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania offering the advantages of suburban living and access to the economic and cultural opportunities of one of the largest metropolitan area in the United States. Glassboro is also home to Rowan University with a student, faculty and staff population totaling 19,000
Over the past decade, more than $450 million in public and private investments were made in creating the Rowan Boulevard Redevelopment Project linking the Rowan University campus with Glassboro’s downtown retail district. Through a public/private partnership between the
Borough of Glassboro, Rowan University and Nexus Properties, the project seeks to create the “quintessential college town” that promotes smart growth living with mixed use buildings in a walkable community setting.
Today, the Borough continues to move forward and is a progressive community, always looking to the future and would like to introduce Rowan Boulevard to the surrounding communities by branding the Glassboro Downtown District and developing a marketing campaign that will drive traffic to Downtown Glassboro. The Borough invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in brand development and awareness creation to develop a marketing campaign focusing on Glassboro’s Rowan Boulevard, and Downtown Glassboro. Rowan Boulevard continues to grow the number of consumer friendly retail options. We believe we are at a point in the evolution of Rowan Boulevard where we can promote it and truly make it a destination.
Scope of Work:
– The Borough would like to embark, beginning the spring of 2020 and running for a 6 to 12-month period on an advertising campaign to create awareness for
Rowan Boulevard and Downtown Glassboro
– Serve as the Borough’s professional for the development and implementation of marketing strategies for Glassboro’s Rowan Boulevard, and Downtown
– Develop a marketing plan focused on creating additional traffic and consumer sales along Rowan Boulevard and Downtown Glassboro
Create monthly planning objectives and reporting for ensuring marketing campaign is on target and on budget.
Marketing and Public Relations:
– Provide graphic design and content development for digital, print, billboards and additional materials needed to satisfy objectives.
– Manage public relations related resources to accomplish the objective as described in the marketing plan.
– Provide strategic campaign support, including planning, development, and execution of multi-channel outreach and branded material development.
– Provide website development and content services as needed.
– Provide social media strategy development, content and execution.
– Conduct market research to identify target segments and geographic areas with the highest propensity to visit and purchase on Rowan Boulevard and Downtown
– Conduct customer surveys as needed.
– Create a brand/logo for Rowan Boulevard and Downtown Glassboro.
– Making recommendations on bran advancement.
Glassboro Municipal Building, 1 South Main Street, Glassboro, NJ 08028
Alison Brod PR and Hunter PR are agencies worth considering for this assignment.