The Agency is seeking a Washington, D.C. area partner to assist with rebranding, logo design, outreach, speakers training, website development, media strategy, graphic design, video editing, advertising, digital campaigns, editorial services and overall communications support. OPIC is in need of a partner with deep experience working in the global finance and international development space in the public and private sectors (including Fortune 100 companies) providing rebranding services, logo design, outreach, speakers training, website development, media strategy, graphic design, video editing, advertising, digital campaigns, editorial services and overall communications support. . The objective for this contract is to secure the services of a superior performing vendor that can provide OPIC with rebranding, logo design, outreach, speakers training, website development, media strategy, graphic design, video editing, advertising, digital campaigns, editorial services and overall communications support to achieve the OPIC objectives stated below.
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) is a Federal government agency that assists American companies expand their business in developing countries. OPIC is the U.S. Government’s development finance institution. It mobilizes private capital to help solve critical development challenges and in doing so, advances U.S. foreign policy. Because OPIC works with the U.S. private sector, it helps U.S. businesses gain footholds in emerging markets, catalyzing revenues, jobs and growth opportunities both at home and abroad. OPIC achieves its mission by providing investors with financing, guarantees, political risk insurance, and support for private equity investment funds. Established as an agency of the U.S. Government in 1971, OPIC operates on a self-sustaining basis at no net cost to American taxpayers.
With the signing of the BUILD Act into law, the agency will take on within the next year new authorities and become the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation.
The Office of External Affairs (OEA) is OPIC’s first line of communication with the public. OEA is tasked with raising awareness of how the agency can support private sector investment and development in emerging markets. OEA supports and maintains communications outreach platforms including campaigns and digital media.
Scope of Work:
Website Creation and Rebranding:
- Rebrand agency with new name and logo as early as May 2019 including developing branding manual, SEO, style guide, document templates, business cards, stationary, interior and exterior building signage, social media overhaul, tchotchkes, and other digital and branded materials
- Create new website as early as May 2019 with new web domain, branding, mobile app, content, interface, navigation, and other technical support.
Media Strategy, Advertising, Editorial Services, Campaigns, and Other PR Services:
- Support for media strategy for a newly named agency including pitching, national and international earned media placement, television and radio booking, drafting media advisories and press releases
- Support with drafting op-eds, speeches, letters to the editor, blogs, newsletters, and other writing assignments for the agency
- Support for coordinating public relations and media at agency hosted and agency related events
- Support for digital advertising campaigns and strategy including social media, graphics, and infographics
- Develop and design materials on an as needed basis, including but not limited to collateral, brochures, and website and print graphics.
- Support the agency in development and delivery of targeted materials that highlight the agency’s mission, vision, and accomplishments.
- Support the development of video projects including story boarding, filming, scriptwriting, graphics, video editing, and voiceovers
- Speaker and media training including internal classroom training for staff as well as one-on-one trainings for senior officials
- Support for creating and helping maintain new social media accounts including building an audience, creating fodder, and strategy
Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
1100 New York Avenue, NW
Washington DC, 20527
Top Public Relations News:
Mobile Advertising Innovator Jumptap Gets $27.5 Million Funding
What’s New at Edelman DABO, Mercury Public Affairs, Ketchum, Coyne, and APCO
Gordon Ramsay’s “F” Class, Absofuckinglutely Michelin Starred
ACCS Marketing and Advertising RFP Issued
Boosting Your Independent Marketing Profile
Public Relations of Scientology: How Scientology Handled Ex-Employees and What PR Can Learn
Ogilvy & Mather China Win Cannes Lions Grand Prix Award
PR Agency Sought For Ribera del Duero & Rueda
Top 10 Google+ Communities for PR, SEO and Social Media Experts
Utah Digital Media Agency Sought