State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest Bank with a network of more than 22000 branches spread across India. The Bank has presence in over 30 countries across the globe. The Bank offers wide range of products and services to both Corporate and Retails Customers. The Bank also has one of the largest networks of more than 58,000 ATMs spread across geographical locations. Bank also provides services to its customers through alternate channels such as Internet Banking, Debit Cards, and Mobile Banking, etc. To expand further reach, Bank is also forging ahead with cutting edge technologies and innovative new banking models.
SBI is an iconic and hugely trusted brand. In its effort to strengthen customer affinity and enhance customer experiences, SBI has won many accolades of national and international repute for its products, services, technology and also as brand. SBI has, in the recent past innovated a slew of digital offerings targeted not just at the youth, but across the demographic spectrum, both in rural and urban India. With such innovations and improvements, SBI aspires to give an impetus to its marketing efforts to develop a highly favorable brand perception from what it is today, in the process, endeavor to become the preferred choice of customers when it comes to fulfilling their needs. To that end, SBI now seeks to appoint a cutting edge well recognized BTL Agencies.
Scope of Work:
1. Conceive and implement Communication & Brand Activation/On Ground campaigns for engagement and /or lead generation campaigns for the Bank’s products and services). Some of these may be adaptations of the campaign creatives done by the Primary Creative Agency.
2. Monitor and track all such campaigns and suggest course corrections. Submit periodic reports with evaluation of objectives and timelines. Work with Circles to understand local business challenges and implement appropriate marketing initiatives / programs accordingly.
3. Provide any kinds of marketing and or communication support to Circles for any work to be implemented in any geography of the Circle.
4. Acquire all necessary permissions from all relevant authorities to conduct the activity.
5. Develop all collaterals required for any of the above activities such as backdrops, brochures, leaflets, podiums, stage, gifts etc. required for the execution of the activity as per the banks brand guidelines.
6. The Agency will be responsible to collect all the leads and information of visits at the activity. Each activity will be measurable and the Agency will be responsible to hand over all the data to the Bank post the activity.
7. The Agency may also be responsible for adapting the Primary Creative Agency’s work locally for all outdoor adaptations like Bus Shelters, hoardings etc. as per the Banks brand guidelines
8. The Agency will also design non- display advertisements (like tender, RFP communication etc.) for circles and also translate them in local languages for quick execution.
9. The Agency will provide an MIS of all the work conducted to the Bank on a monthly/quarterly basis.
10. Any other work related to marketing and communications the bank may assign.
January 18th, 2019
CMO, Marketing & Communications Department 8th Floor, Corporate Centre, State Bank Bhavan, Nariman Point- 400021
Top Public Relations News:
ACLJ Says WW 2 Memorial Opening Is A 1st Amendment Victory
Zimbio Surveys Create Major Clicks
Public Relations RFP Issued For Atlanta PR Firm
The Cajon Valley Union School District
Understanding a Crisis
Alberta Gaming and Liquor Needs Marketing Help
Persistent Drunk Driver Issues Media Services RFP
The Government of Nagaland Issues Publicity RFP
GLOBAL GEOPARKS NETWORK ISSUES MARKETING RFP
London South Bank University Seeks a corporate PR Firm