City of Raleigh, Convention and Performing Arts Complex is seeking a strategic Public Relations and Media Outreach agency.
- Support facility strategic business development initiatives through the formation and enhancement of targeted local corporate, community and media partnerships/outreach.
- Assist with the development of related key projects, working in collaboration with facility staff, clients and local partnering tourism/city organizations.
- Provide proactive reputation management and facility-related media outreach as needed.
The City of Raleigh, the Capital City of North Carolina, remains one of the fastest growing areas in the country. A great economy, top educational institutions, and exceptional health care facilities are some of the characteristics that attract people to the triangle area. The mild climate, diverse work force and proximity to Research Triangle Park combine to make Raleigh a great place to live. The 500,000 square foot, LEED Silver-Certified Raleigh Convention Center is located in the heart of downtown Raleigh and is devoted to blending entertainment and convenience for Raleigh residents and visitors. We mix Southern hospitality with 21st-century “know-how” to provide a cultural center for one of the fastest growing areas in the United States
Scope of Work
The strategic public relations and media outreach initiatives may include:
- Work with key facility staff and relevant community partners to facilitate priority business development strategies: refine messaging and guide successful structure/delivery of associated project objectives and promotions.
- Cultivate local/regional corporate support pertaining to key facility strategic business development initiatives; engage with RCC clients on select events, providing pertinent community connections and media outreach.
- Proactively pursue promotional opportunities with local media outlets and other PR platforms to report on facility accomplishments or public/stakeholder interest items.
- Provide supplemental social media updates as relevant; recommend networking events for promotion of key strategic initiatives; represent facility on associated advisory boards as needed.
- Collaborate with RCC staff and other creative consultants on major, citywide facility events, milestone celebrations and festivals as needed.
- Assist facility with select media-related requests and crisis management.
- Support Red Hat Amphitheater with select media/corporate outreach as needed
July 31, 2017
Raleigh Convention and Performing Arts Complex
500 S. Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Top Public Relations News:
Antenna A NY PR firm Profile
County of Los Angeles Seeks Media Agency
Mitsubishi in trouble on both sides of the world
Broadreach Public Relations Feature Q & A
Florida Developmental Disabilities Council Issues Public Relations RFP
Colorado Department of Revenue Issues Media Planning and Buying RFP
Job of the Day: Marketing Director for Magnuson Hotels
Palestinian Public Relations Companies
PR Found in Entertainers Choosing a Political Side
Finding the Right PR Firm