The objective is to develop creative publicity materials such as pocket handbooks, flyers and posters on generating awareness on SDGs among the citizens of Nagaland under the guidance of Planning and Coordination Department, Government of Nagaland, and UNDP highlighting all SDGs and Nagaland Vision 2030.
The Government of Nagaland has been engaged in the process of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) integration and localisation since 2018. The SDGs Coordination Centre (SDGCC) with technical assistance from United Nation Development Program (UNDP) located in the Planning & Coordination Department, headed by Addl. Chief Secretary & Development Commissioner, was set up in 2019 for institutionalizing the SDG process in the state.
The State Government has engaged all Departments in a dialogue on the SDGs through state level workshop on building capacities for taking forward SDGs. The State of Nagaland has aligned and mapped all flagship schemes, state schemes and projects to the SDGs. The State have also finalized the State Indicator Framework (SIF) and District indicator Framework (DIF) in line with the National Indicator Framework (NIF) and the Global Indicator Framework accepted by all the countries to monitor the progress of SDGs.
Scope of Work:
Under the guidance and supervision of Planning & Coordination Department, Government of Nagaland and UNDP, the Agency will be required to;
• Consult with the concerned authority of the Planning & Coordination Department and the representatives of UNDP.
• Present a work plan for the assigned work.
• Develop the creative concept and content to be used in the handbook and poster.
• Present a draft copy to Planning & Coordination Department, Government of Nagaland for necessary feedback.
• Produce a pocket handbook (1500 copies), flyers (1500 copies) and poster (1500 copies) on SDGs. Target Audience: • Educational institutions- Schools, Colleges, Universities and Research Institutes. Target audience- Students, Teachers, Educators and Parents.
• Political- Legislative Assembly and Political Institutions. Target audience- MLAs, MPs
• Executives- Government Departments. Target audience- Bureaucrats, Ministers, Officials
• Development partners- NGOs, Civil Societies, Private sectors and Academia.
• General public- working professionals, business communities, farmers, etc
• The agency shall be responsible for designing, creative making, translation, high quality of professional content writing and printing of the pocket-handbook, flyers and posters focusing on generating awareness on SDGs among the citizens of Nagaland.
• Printing shall be finalized with the consultation of Planning & Coordination Department, Government of Nagaland and UNDP.
• The final printed product to be available in English language in appropriate formats that also enables the material to be uploaded to Government of Nagaland websites, after necessary clearance and approval.
• Submit all raw materials collected during the assignment (softcopies, raw files etc.) to Planning & Coordination Department, Government of Nagaland.
May 1st 2020 8:00am
Prabhakar Singh Email: email@example.com
Top Public Relations News:
Who are the Leading Real Estate PR Firms
Kentucky Seeks PR Agency
Santa Monica Issues Media Relations RFP
Five Ways to Increase Your Website’s Authority
Winter Olympic Flashback 1968
FanGager Helps Brands Manage and Engage Fans
Building New Relationships For Business
Former PR Official for Macomb County Facing Child Porn Criminal Charges
Ruder Finn and Ipsos Group Release China Luxury Forecast
Brand USA Issues RFP For Marketing Agency