GroupHigh, a service that studies and compiles information on various social media (and otherwise) influencers, recently put out their list of top 60 parenting influencers. Here’s what the list shows:
- Two boys one girl and a crazy mom — Reach over 30K. Topics for posts cover such things as recipes, healthy snack ideas, DIY projects, crafts, appropriate movies for her teenaged sons and daughter, and a lot more.
- A daddy blog. — Reach almost 32.4K. Topics for posts cover such things as living in the south, DIY stuff, and general parenting.
- A Helicopter Mom — Reach over 212.6K. Topics for posts cover such things as crafts, travel, reviews, recipes, and giveaways.
- All Mommy Wants — Reach almost 92K. Topics for posts cover such things as giveaways, pets, recipes, product reviews.
- Amyoztan — Reach over 39K. Topics for posts cover such things as sponsored baking recipes, reviews, tech, and sponsored posts.
- Arts Crackers — Reach over 15K. Topics for posts cover such things as kids, arts and crafts, recipes, and product endorsements.
- Casey Palmer — Reach over 14K. Topics for posts cover such things as Canadian stories and info, household and vehicle maintenance, and projects.
- Celeb Baby Laundry — Reach over 38.5K. Topics for posts cover such things as celebrity parent, pregnancy, twins, and featured stories.
- Chemist Dad — Reach over 6.4K. Topics for posts cover such things as health, home, photography, and recipes.
- Classy Mommy — Reach over 138K. Topics for posts cover such things as product reviews, giveaways, crafts, movies, travel and entertainment.
- Dad Goes Round — Reach nearly 4K. Topics for posts cover such things as fatherhood, health, woodcrafts, and parenting.
- Daddy Blogger – Reach over 31K. Topics for posts cover such things as travel blog, reviews, interviews, and family.
- Daddy Daydream — Reach over 6.6K. Topics for posts cover such things as games, game reviews, shout outs, and movies and television.
- Daddy Mojo — Reach nearly 15K. Topics for posts cover such things as children, naptime, sponsored products, reading, pop culture, and comics.
- Daddy Newbie — Reach nearly 8K. Topics for posts cover such things as parenting, reviews and giveaways, quotes, and recipes.
- Designer Daddy — Reach over 7.3K. Topics for posts cover such things as parenting, LGBT issues, life lessons, and things both parents and children enjoy.
- Eco child’s Play — Reach over 10.5K. Topics for posts cover such things as product review, environment, pregnancy, recipes, vegan, and health news.
- Everyday Reading — Reach over 44.7K. Topics cover such things as book reviews, parenting tips and tricks, recipes, book lists, and children’s fashion.
- Pretty Extraordinary – Reach over 64.5K. Topics cover such things as style, family, food, fashion, and parenting.
- Fawn Over baby – Reach over 13.6K. Topics cover such things as nursery, product reviews , DIY, photography, and celebration.
Top Public Relations News:
How Blockchain Can Be Used to Revolutionize Leading Industries
Hunter PR: Hunter Public Relations Profile
The Facebook and Instagram Ad Toss-Up
Political Direct Mail Tips: Q&A with Ashley Jorgensen of Mailing.com
News from Mercury PR, PRWeek, David&Goliath, and Molson Coors Brewing
WINONA STATE UNIVERSITY ISSUES COMMUNICATIONS/MARKETING RFP
Did Bad PR Shut Down the Amy’s Baking Company Nightmare
Is Your B2B Marketing Making the Most of Data?
The Best Should Be The Best – Scrutinizing Greatness