GroupHigh, a service that studies and compiles information on various social media (and otherwise) influencers, recently put out their list of top 60 parenting influencers. Here’s what the list shows:
- Two boys one girl and a crazy mom — Reach over 30K. Topics for posts cover such things as recipes, healthy snack ideas, DIY projects, crafts, appropriate movies for her teenaged sons and daughter, and a lot more.
- A daddy blog. — Reach almost 32.4K. Topics for posts cover such things as living in the south, DIY stuff, and general parenting.
- A Helicopter Mom — Reach over 212.6K. Topics for posts cover such things as crafts, travel, reviews, recipes, and giveaways.
- All Mommy Wants — Reach almost 92K. Topics for posts cover such things as giveaways, pets, recipes, product reviews.
- Amyoztan — Reach over 39K. Topics for posts cover such things as sponsored baking recipes, reviews, tech, and sponsored posts.
- Arts Crackers — Reach over 15K. Topics for posts cover such things as kids, arts and crafts, recipes, and product endorsements.
- Casey Palmer — Reach over 14K. Topics for posts cover such things as Canadian stories and info, household and vehicle maintenance, and projects.
- Celeb Baby Laundry — Reach over 38.5K. Topics for posts cover such things as celebrity parent, pregnancy, twins, and featured stories.
- Chemist Dad — Reach over 6.4K. Topics for posts cover such things as health, home, photography, and recipes.
- Classy Mommy — Reach over 138K. Topics for posts cover such things as product reviews, giveaways, crafts, movies, travel and entertainment.
- Dad Goes Round — Reach nearly 4K. Topics for posts cover such things as fatherhood, health, woodcrafts, and parenting.
- Daddy Blogger – Reach over 31K. Topics for posts cover such things as travel blog, reviews, interviews, and family.
- Daddy Daydream — Reach over 6.6K. Topics for posts cover such things as games, game reviews, shout outs, and movies and television.
- Daddy Mojo — Reach nearly 15K. Topics for posts cover such things as children, naptime, sponsored products, reading, pop culture, and comics.
- Daddy Newbie — Reach nearly 8K. Topics for posts cover such things as parenting, reviews and giveaways, quotes, and recipes.
- Designer Daddy — Reach over 7.3K. Topics for posts cover such things as parenting, LGBT issues, life lessons, and things both parents and children enjoy.
- Eco child’s Play — Reach over 10.5K. Topics for posts cover such things as product review, environment, pregnancy, recipes, vegan, and health news.
- Everyday Reading — Reach over 44.7K. Topics cover such things as book reviews, parenting tips and tricks, recipes, book lists, and children’s fashion.
- Pretty Extraordinary – Reach over 64.5K. Topics cover such things as style, family, food, fashion, and parenting.
- Fawn Over baby – Reach over 13.6K. Topics cover such things as nursery, product reviews , DIY, photography, and celebration.
Top Public Relations News:
Gibralter Associates New Agency of Record for PositiveID
Miles Nadal Making Millions More Off MDC Partners Even During Investigation
What are The Types of Digital Marketing?
MSRC Clean Transportation Funding Issues Public Relations RFP
Crisis Management Done Wrong
PR Students Create Anti-Bullying Group as Part of National Competition
Ogilvy Believe that Pandas Are Primates, but Who Cares?
Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Issues Branding RFP
Crisis PR: The Never-ending Toyota Recall Story
7 Ways to Take Advantage of Social SEO