The City of East Point, Georgia is seeking a marketing and public relations and communications agency.
Scope of Work:
- Developing and implementing a formal written Public Relations and Communications Effectiveness Plan for the City and the assistance of the integration of the Plan into the City’s organization once approved by City Management;
- Developing and implementing a formal written Digital Content and Social Media Relations and Management Plan for the City and the assistance of the integration of the Plan into the City’s organization once approved by City Management;
- Developing and implementing a formal written Creative Marketing Strategy / Plan for the City and the assistance of the integration of the Strategy / Plan into the City’s organization once approved by City Management;
- Providing the direction and oversight of the City’s communications response in the event of a crisis situation;
- Providing existing City personnel with day-to-day professional public relations and marketing support as may be needed or requested;
- Producing professional written copy and creative marketing materials for newsletters, flyers, posters, social media and / or print advertising as may be needed or requested;
- Identifying and detailing opportunities in the local and / or regional marketplace for the on-going promotion and advertising of the City, its desirability, its sanctioned events, and its new rebranding;
- Developing, implementing and in some cases hosting web or social media events geared to the promotion of the City and the enlightenment and / or education of the City’s citizens, and / or current and future business partners.
- Assisting with the coordinating, advising, and preparation of media communications for specific issues which are solely local (East Point) in nature, and for those issues that involve a regional approach.
July 10th, to:
Dena Ray, Contract Specialist
Contract and Procurement Division
1526 East Forrest Avenue, Suite 400
East Point, Georgia 30344
Top Public Relations News:
Just Out: The Edelman Global Entertainment Study
California Non-Profit Issues PR Request For Proposal
Media Relations RFP Issued By Texas Parks and Wildlife
United Kingdom Issues Marketing RFP
Online Reputation – What Is it and Why Does it Matter?
Social Media Use on the Rise among US Doctors
New Digital, Luxury Lifestyle ‘Magazine & TV’ to Launch
Middle America Public Relations Firms
Website Agency Needed for Waterloo, Iowa