Graphic Design and Branding Services Needed for Denver Arts & Venues
Denver Arts & Venues (A&V) is seeking partnerships with strategic marketing and creative services firms to provide graphic design services, brand development and creative marketing solutions for its portfolio of venues, cultural programs and agency initiatives. Proposer(s) are encouraged to review A&V’s portfolio of work at artsandvenues.com, denverpublicart.org, mcnicholsbuilding.com, redrocksonline.com, artscomplex.com, denvercoliseum.com and denverconvention.com.
The City is collaborating with Rocky Mountain E-purchasing System (BidNet®) in the advertisement and facilitation of Formal Bids and RFPs administered by A&V. If the proposer chooses to respond to this RFP through BidNet®, the interested party should familiarize themselves and register with BidNet®. Registration with BidNet® is available at NO CHARGE and allows proposers access to view governmental bids posted on BidNet®; they offer an additional notification service option with an associated fee. It is the responsibility of the proposer/ contractor to evaluate and select the service option of their choice. The City is not responsible for the actions or lack thereof on the part of the proposer / contractor in regards to their interaction with BidNet®, or any other third-party bid notification service in relation to this RFP. More information is available at: http://www.rockymountainbidsystem.com/ or by calling 1-800- 835-4603.
Scope of Work:
B.1 GENERAL INFORMATION:
Denver Arts & Venues (A&V) is the City and County of Denver agency responsible for operating some of the region’s most renowned facilities, including Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, Denver Performing Arts Complex, Colorado Convention Center, Denver Coliseum and McNichols Civic Center Building. A&V also oversees the Denver Public Art Program, Five Points Jazz Festival, Denver’s Cultural Plan, Urban Arts Fund, Youth One Book One Denver and other cultural programs. A&V is looking for one or more full service creative agencies to provide graphic design services, brand development and creative marketing solutions for its portfolio of venues, cultural programs and agency initiatives. The ideal partner firm(s) should excel at:
• Creating new brand positioning and evolving existing legacy assets
• Developing compelling imagery and messaging that can be effectively communicated across multiple mediums, including digital and print
• Being proactive in sharing data-driven insights, consumer trends and competitive analysis to inform strategy
• Account management and have the capacity to lead/collaborate with other partnering firms on brand applications
• Managing multiple projects concurrently, with deliverables sometimes occurring weekly or daily
B.2: SCOPE OF SERVICES: The successful strategic marketing and creative services provider(s) will have proven experience with the services below that could include:
• Brand Development & Positioning
• Corporate Identity & Brand Architecture
• Logo Design & Brand Application
• Style Guides & Graphic Standards
• Event & Initiative Branding
• Product & Packaging Design
• Print & Large Format Collateral Design
• Digital, Web, Video, Mobile & Emerging Technology Design Support
• Experiential Design Support
• Cross-platform Marketing Solutions
• Digital & Social Content
• Data/Research, Brand Audits & Competitive Analysis
• Partner Management Successful proposing firms will also be able to:
• Provide examples of work highlighting a variety of traditional and digital marketing campaigns, ranging from simple implementation projects to strategic client assignments.
• Provide examples of fees and rate structures for simple projects and broad/strategic assignments
May 1, 2020
Josh Lenz with Denver Arts & Venues at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencies worth considering include Magrino PR and Hunter PR.