Some great PR jobs now available:
- Associate for Digital Communications and Community Engagement – Public Affairs – Citizen’s Committee for Children Interested in online communications, including social media, e-messages, blogging, and website work executing CCC’s? This job focuses on teaching New Yorkers about CCCs and bringing them into the discussion for advocacy and building support for the organization. You’ll need to live in NYC, a bachelor’s degree and three years’ experience, excellent communication skills, and web-based marketing experience.
- Press Intern 2230302 – Capitol Hill DC – Senator Barbara Boxer’s office Want to start right away and work through til December gaining experience (unpaid position) monitoring social media, tracking press, helping with morning press clips, keeping current on press contact lists, preparing brief press releases, other office communications and helping as needed – all on a full-time basis? Depending on what your future goals are, working for a U.S. Senator can look great on your resume. You’ll need strong grammar and writing skills and an interest in journalism, new media or political communications. If you have strong ties to California, that’s a plus.
- For all the details go here<http://www.opajobs.com/jobs_details.php?AID=22289&sec=ch> or send your resume and cover letter to Emilie_simons@boxer.genate.gov<mailto:Emilie_simons@boxer.genate.gov>.
- Vice President – Hispanic Practice – Hunter Public Relations – other jobs also available Do you love some Latino flavor when it comes to PR, working with multiple clients, and showing off your bilingual skills in writing and conversation? Then this may be your job. You’ll be working with and developing strategic programs with clients, creating and managing budgets, overseeing media outreach and program implementation, representing the agency, supervising team members, helping find and bring in new clients, and attend business presentations. You will need 8-10 years’ experience in consumer PR with much of that time spent working in Hispanic agencies or divisions, a bachelor’s degree preferably in PR, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Manager, Global Originals Series Publicity – Netflix – Beverley Hills, CA On this job, Netflix asks, “Do you enjoy strategizing publicity and promotional campaigns? I mean, really enjoy thinking about them and putting new ideas forward. Do you re-evaluate publicity campaigns that you have worked on, when they’re done, to appraise maybe what you could have done different or better? Do you live and breathe entertainment? Do you read or watch media coverage on a film or television series and wonder how and why a publication decided to cover a project? If so, we may have just the opportunity for the right person on the originals publicity team, handling global PR for series and comedy specials.” You’ll need a minimum of 5-7 years entertainment PR experience working in an agency, journalism setting, network or studio. You must already have built key media relationships and maintain connections with social media influencers and key journalists. Bachelor’s degree required.
- For all the details and to apply go here<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/185410374>
Top Public Relations News:
Bureau of East Asia Seeks Branding Agency in Palau
What’s New at Edelman DABO, Mercury Public Affairs, Ketchum, Coyne, and APCO
Top Women In Public Relations You Should Know About
Kaplow, Allison & Partners and More Public Relations Industry News
North Star Fund Issues Public Relations RFP
Al-Jazeera Under Siege at Home
Ed Zitron Of EZ-PR is A Jerk & A Fool: Miserable Person Who Is Bad For PR!
Volkswagen diesel fix approved
What a Sweatshirt Can Teach You About PR
Google Algorithm and the Press Release: What does it mean for you?