The Malverne UFSD requests proposals from qualified vendors interested in providing advertising and public relations services as requested by the Malverne UFSD. Malverne’s educational program is focused on the development of the whole child, in which students’ intellectual, physical, emotional and social well-being remain the focus. The Malverne School District is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that provides an exceptional education, offering a wide variety of rigorous academic opportunities for achievement and growth in the areas of mathematics, humanities, sciences, athletics, music, and fine arts. United as one community we commit ourselves to developing independent, introspective and innovative thinkers who will have the ability to formulate questions and solve complex problems in an everadvancing society. Academic scholarship along with school pride and unity is our shared mission. We are committed to discovering and developing the talents and skills of every individual while preparing our students for the competitive world of college, careers, and community in the 21st Century.
Scope of Work:
The vendor shall provide consultation and guidance on all matters related to advertising and public relations, with emphasis on the following:
• The measurable reduction of Malverne UFSD’s media costs through discounts and combination of rates;
• Speed and simplification of ad placement; e.g., set classified ads more tightly in fewer lines;
• Full suite of online and traditional services;
• Media buying capabilities;
• Ability to extend deadlines;
• Ability to devise creative strategies that positively reflect and promote our school district image;
• Provide committed personal services.
March 11, 2019
Dr. Spiro Colaitis, P.E.
Assistant Superintendent for District Operations
Malverne Union Free School District
301 Wicks Lane
Malverne, NY 11565