The New York State Office of General Services, Procurement Services (OGS) issues media buying services RFP.
OGS manages and leases real property, designs and builds facilities, contracts for goods, services, and technology, and delivers a wide array of support services. We provide government and nonprofit agencies with innovative solutions, integrated service, and best value, in support of cost-effective operations and responsible public stewardship.
Scope of Work:
The State of New York is charged with protecting the health, safety, productivity, and well-being of all New Yorkers through assisting individuals in accessing benefits and services. It is expected that the resultant Contracts will aid campaigns that seek to reach target audiences for specific campaigns in the most efficient and far reaching means available while accomplishing these key goals:
- Promote the health, safety, and well-being of all New Yorkers
- Assure access to all essential benefits and services
- Respond to emergencies and disasters
- Inform New Yorkers of new laws and programs
- Raise awareness of New Yorkers to take action on time sensitive issues.
Media Buying Services include the following:
- strategic media planning, buying, and placement across all types of media platforms (video, digital, audio, social media, print, out-of-home, sports, arena-stadium, etc.);
- provide planning and guidance for budgeting and planning purposes including strategy and demographic research;
- deliver expert solutions in utilizing the most effective and efficient media for individual campaign goals and objectives as determined by the Authorized User;
- monitor and maintain the effectiveness of every media buy, providing specific and detailed purchase information and post-buy analysis;
- media campaigns can be statewide, regional, county, or even zip code based campaigns; and
- Authorized Users may require media campaigns to be in any language and be multi-cultural.
New York State Office of General Services
38th Floor, Corning Tower, Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12242
Attn: Bid Enclosed – RFP 23126
Top Public Relations News:
Brand Development & Marketing RFP Issues
Verizon PR Nightmare Hits the Fan
How Telecom Companies Benefit From Big Data
Yelp vs. Facebook: The Review Game
Hillary’s Server Nightmare: She Paid For The PR Firm Her Server Company Hired
More Greenpeace Fluff: Is the Organization Helping or Hurting the Cause?
Oregon Based School Issues Public Relations RFP
Writing Great Headlines In Press Releases
Workforce Solutions East Texas Issues Marketing RFP
CITY OF DANIA BEACH, FLORIDA ISSUES TRAVEL MARKETING RFP