Travel Branding & PR Firm Sought By TTRA
The Travel and Tourism Research Association (ttra) is seeking a top notch branding company. This will serve as ttra’s platform for marketing, promotional, member recruitment, and public relation efforts.
The Travel and Tourism Research Association (ttra), founded in 1970, is a non-profit professional organization committed to improving the quality, value, effectiveness, and use of travel and tourism research and marketing information.
ttra seeks to improve the industry through education, publication, and networking activities by bringing together practitioner (destinations, researchers, and marketing businesses) and academic members. There are currently eight Chapters of ttra across the United States, Canada, Asia Pacific, and Europe under the umbrella of the international association.
Scope of Work includes:
- Review ttra’s brand documentation and identify any gaps in knowledge. Guide the association to obtain the missing information using appropriate methods.
- Develop a brand platform for ttra, including:
- Confirm/prepare a competitive assessment for the association based upon primary and secondary research.
- Confirm/define the association’s brand essence.
- Confirm/identify the brand personality for the association.
- Confirm/identify the association’s brand drivers and create a suitable positioning statement for the association.
- Confirm/stablish a clear brand promise.
- Develop brand identity options, including:
- Create a long-term comprehensive brand strategy that guides future marketing of the association.
- Develop and help implement a strategy to gain organizational consensus for the new brand.
- Develop a strategy, for implementation by ttra, to market the new brand.
- Suggest metrics for measuring the impact of the new brand and tracking results.
Proposals must be received by May 23, 2016 and should be delivered to: Kathy Palmer, Executive Director, ttra, firstname.lastname@example.org