Valley Community Services Seeks Agency For Opioid Prevention Campaign
Valley Community Services Board is seeking a media marketing
company to work directly with the agency’s Prevention Services Coordinator on
creating, developing, implementing and evaluating an opioid prevention
campaign, by September 30, 2020.
Valley Community Services is committed to providing the highest quality
services to the people and families we serve. Every person in the agency from
the Executive Director to the newest member of the direct service personnel
must strive to adhere to the founding principle which requires that every
minute of every day should be dedicated to providing the people we serve with a
day better than the day before.
At the present time, Valley Community Services operates:
- Over twenty Community Living Arrangements in
Adams, Allegheny, Bedford, Butler, Cambria, Cumberland, Fayette, Somerset, and
- Six Intermediate Care Facilities located in
Butler, Somerset and Westmoreland Counties
- Two adult training facilities located in Bedford
and Westmoreland Counties
- Several types of behavioral and home support
Scope of Work:
This campaign will target multiple media modalities. The
media marketing company will be responsible for the following: – Developing
opioid prevention messaging and supporting visual content to support multiple
forms of media marketing. Content will be created under the direction of the
Prevention Services Coordinator.
– The media marketing company will establish contracts with
chosen media outlets and process payments associated with these contracts. This
process will be completed in-house, within the media marketing company.
– Provide a media campaign summary of outcome measures
including engagements, impressions, distribution of materials, video views and
other applicable measures.
– Work under a contract with Valley Community Services
– Meet the project deadline of September 30, 2020.
The campaign will target the Cities of Staunton and
Waynesboro and the Counties of Highland and Augusta. Eligible companies should
meet the following requirements:
– Previous experience working on opioid prevention messaging
– Previous experience working with media outlets such as
social media companies, billboard advertising, website advertising, television
advertising and other applicable forms of advertising.
– Previous experience in providing media campaign results including
engagements, impressions, distribution of materials, video views and other
– Previous experience in working with Virginia Community
– Previous experience in working with Virginia community
– Meet a project deadline of September 30, 2020.
Valley Community Services Board (VCSB)
85 Sanger’s Lane
Staunton VA 24401
Relevant agencies worth considering include Zeno Group and Alison Brod PR.