Valley Community Services Board is seeking a media marketing company to work directly with the agency’s Prevention Services Coordinator on creating, developing, implementing and evaluating an opioid prevention campaign, by September 30, 2020.
Valley Community Services is committed to providing the highest quality services to the people and families we serve. Every person in the agency from the Executive Director to the newest member of the direct service personnel must strive to adhere to the founding principle which requires that every minute of every day should be dedicated to providing the people we serve with a day better than the day before.
At the present time, Valley Community Services operates:
- Over twenty Community Living Arrangements in Adams, Allegheny, Bedford, Butler, Cambria, Cumberland, Fayette, Somerset, and Westmoreland Counties
- Six Intermediate Care Facilities located in Butler, Somerset and Westmoreland Counties
- Two adult training facilities located in Bedford and Westmoreland Counties
- Several types of behavioral and home support services
Scope of Work:
This campaign will target multiple media modalities. The media marketing company will be responsible for the following: – Developing opioid prevention messaging and supporting visual content to support multiple forms of media marketing. Content will be created under the direction of the Prevention Services Coordinator.
– The media marketing company will establish contracts with chosen media outlets and process payments associated with these contracts. This process will be completed in-house, within the media marketing company.
– Provide a media campaign summary of outcome measures including engagements, impressions, distribution of materials, video views and other applicable measures.
– Work under a contract with Valley Community Services Board.
– Meet the project deadline of September 30, 2020.
The campaign will target the Cities of Staunton and Waynesboro and the Counties of Highland and Augusta. Eligible companies should meet the following requirements:
– Previous experience working on opioid prevention messaging and campaigns.
– Previous experience working with media outlets such as social media companies, billboard advertising, website advertising, television advertising and other applicable forms of advertising.
– Previous experience in providing media campaign results including engagements, impressions, distribution of materials, video views and other applicable measures.
– Previous experience in working with Virginia Community Services Boards.
– Previous experience in working with Virginia community coalitions.
– Meet a project deadline of September 30, 2020.
Valley Community Services Board (VCSB)
85 Sanger’s Lane
Staunton VA 24401
Top Public Relations News:
Microsoft Outlook Now Syncs Facebook Contacts, Further Acknowledging Social Web
“That’s when I fell for… the leader of the pack”
Texas Senator Guilty of Multiple Felonies
Communications and PR Services Needed for UNDP Malaysia
ICANN Collects $350 Million in gTLD Application Fees
Stay Away From Kwittken PR – Profiles on M18 PR & The Magrino Agency
Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe Seeks Tourism Marketing Firm
A Social Media Press Release: What It Is and How to Write One
How Gary Kaplan Built a Legacy in Uganda
Auto PR: Who are the Top Automotive Public Relations Agencies