Cherokee Nation Business Issues Social Media RFP
Cherokee Nation Businesses (CNB) is the economic engine of the Cherokee Nation. The Cherokee Nation and its businesses employ more than 9,000 people.
CNB owns companies in the gaming, hospitality, information technology, health care, personnel services, distribution, manufacturing, telecommunications, environmental services, and security and defense industries part of CNB’s shared service initiative, CNB’s IT Department supports the following entities: Cherokee Nation Entertainment, which owns and operates eight Cherokee Casinos, Will Rogers Downs Racino, four hotels, three golf courses, and a variety of retail locations in northeast Oklahoma. CNB’s operations, though mainly in northeast Oklahoma, occur in all of the United States. CNB’s growth over the last decade and its planned growth for 2017 offers many challenges for CNB. CNB wants to grow social media presence by increasing overall engagement with guests and building a stronger sense of community online.
Scope of work
Social Media Monitoring Features
The solution should address the following requirements:
- Be able to measure, in precise detail, brand’s impact on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Include support for at least 25 user accounts, with the ability to add more seamlessly as needed.
- Allow admins to assign tasks to other users in the tool, notifying them when a comment, private message, or other content needs their attention.
- Offer an intuitive and shareable dashboard
- Location geo-fencing
- Search real-time social feeds from top social media sources (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, Reddit, Vine, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc.)
- Searchable and monitor keywords, hashtags, and phrases.
- Archiving of relevant content
- Monitor multiple locations simultaneously
- Track hashtag and other metrics’ performance at least daily
- Force posts by non-admins to remain in a draft, unpublished status until an admin approves them
- Offer visual chart-based competitive analysis so we can see how our bands are performing compared to the competition across multiple social media platforms
- Allow posts to be scheduled on multiple social media channels across multiple accounts, including sponsored and paid post
- Monitor our brands’ reputation regularly (hourly, daily) across multiple social media platforms
- Support the export of data as a PDF and PowerPoint presentation, as well as in spreadsheet and CSV formats in order to be imported into other tools for analysis
- Analyze performance and provide recommendations to develop high performance posts
- Measure the performance over time of our paid posts in order to better help us single out those posts that perform well as promoted content
- Report how visitors from social sites are acting and converting on website,(useful for determining ROI and showing how social sites are driving ticket sales, hotel stays, etc.)
Proposal due by September 9th, 2016 to:
Cherokee Nation Businesses, L.L.C.
Attn: Talia Myres
Corp. Building 3
1102 N. 193rd East Avenue
Tulsa, Ok 74105