Digital PR Next Practices Summit by PRNews
If you’re interesting in learning more about the tactics and strategies and everything that’s buzzing in the Internet world of public relations from leveraging social media to building relationships, promoting online brands, digital crisis management and how to use it all to power your PR efforts, you must not miss the third annual Digital PR Next Practices Summit organized by PRNews on October 6th, at the Grand Hyatt of New York City.
Addressing public relations, digital media, community relations, corporate affairs, SEM/SEO, band marketing professionals and others working in related fields, the one-day summit has gathered experts of the digital field to share new ideas and strategies on how to best use digital communications to target and engage your audience, manage a crisis or launch a new product. The event focuses on providing attendees with practical take-aways that they can later implement easily to maximize their digital communications results.
The list of speakers announced for PRNew’s Digital PR Next Practices Summit is quite impressive:
- Stephanie Agresta, EVP, Global Director of Digital Strategy and Social Media, Porter Novelli
- Danielle Brigida, Digital Marketing Manager, National Wildlife Federation
- Johna Burke, Senior Vice President, BurrellesLuce
- Pete Codella, APR, CEO, Codella Marketing
- Sarah Evans, Owner, Sevans Strategy
- Laura Halsch, Digital Strategist, MWW Group
- Mary T. Henige, APR, Director, Social Media & Digital Communications, General Motors Company
- Dallas Lawrence, Managing Director, Burson-Marsteller
- Lee Mikles, CEO, The Archer Group
- Kellie Parker, Community Manager, SEGA of America
- Holly Potter, Vice President of Public Relations, Kaiser Permanente
- Doug Simon, President and CEO, DS Simon Productions
- Deirdre Sullivan, Vice President of Digital Strategy, MWW Group
- Heidi Sullivan, Vice President of Media Research, North America, Cision
- Sarah Tyre, Senior Vice President/Group Manager, Issues & Crisis Management, Ketchum
- Jason Winocour, Agency Partner, Hunter Public Relations
If the scope and speaker lists alone have not convinced you already, the organizers have prepared some more exclusive bonuses for attendees – Tip Sheet on “How to Identify and Engage Online Influencers”, Measurement matrix sample, Samples of social media polices, Unlimited and exclusive access to all conference presentations online, Certificate of Attendance.
Those deciding to attend the New York City summit should try and register before September 10 to make sure they qualify for the early bird discount.