DISCOVER PUERTO RICO REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: DISCOVER PUERTO RICO DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNING AND BUYING
DUE DATE: 5:00 p.m. AST on Friday, August 11, 2023, to digitalRFP@discoverpuertorico.com
About Discover Puerto Rico
Discover Puerto Rico is a private, not-for-profit enterprise dedicated to preserving Puerto Rico’s stature as a world-class travel destination. The destination marketing organization (DMO) is bringing prosperity to the people of Puerto Rico by strategically showcasing the Island’s multifaceted allure for leisure, business, and events. Discover Puerto Rico spearheads comprehensive global marketing, sales, and promotional efforts. In harmony with pivotal local governmental and non-governmental entities, we collaborate to invigorate Puerto Rico’s visitor economy and empower the community, fostering resolute economic growth.
Discover Puerto Rico seeks to contract with a world-class, innovative, and cutting-edge partner to provide digital media planning and buying services to keep Puerto Rico top-of-mind for travelers and drive visitation to the Island.
Scope of Work
The selected agency would work with the internal team and additional external agencies/partners at Discover Puerto Rico to expand and execute the DMO’s consumer-centric digital strategy.
The selected agency will be responsible for the following:
1. Provide a comprehensive research-based digital media strategy.
a. Identify key target audiences using robust data sets.
b. Assist Discover Puerto Rico in establishing new benchmarks.
c. Measure against established benchmarks.
d. Identify KPls to measure digital performance.
e. Recommend tactics across owned channels to drive awareness and conversation.
2. Manage paid search and social media marketing.
a. Optimize paid search campaigns.
b. Manage search budget and bids.
c. Manage paid search and social media competition among industry partners.
d. Identify opportunities for paid search and social media marketing optimization.
3. Manage and implement paid content distribution campaigns, including video, native content, and other third-party content integrations.
4. Propose additional strategies to increase website traffic.
5. Provide digital marketing recommendations for meetings, incentives, conventions, and events (MICE) industry and assist with execution.
6. Collaboration with multiple agency partners across various disciplines is required, including shared status meetings and joint initiatives.
7. Submit monthly report of KPls for all digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for increased ROI.
8. Drive effective digital marketing strategy by continually monitoring channels and analytics while proactively ensuring in-house marketing efforts align.
9. Monthly data collection and reporting.
10. Assist Discover Puerto Rico in maintaining the organization’s unified dashboard with measurable results to share with internal and external stakeholders.
11. Must meet stringent requirements set forth by various federal and local government agencies in relationship to planning, billing, reporting, and measurement.