Making money online is not something that is incredibly hard, but it does require an investment of effort and time. If you are willing to do the research and have the proper niche, there is enough information out there to make a ton of money. Anything you can do to save on either of these precious resources is a positive step towards making your first profits. Sometimes you get lucky and find websites that can help you save a little bit of both.
Finding the right niche market to invest your energies into is the first step for most any online venture. Fortunately, there are a number of great research websites that can make this work a whole lot easier. Here are five of the best:
1. Magazines.com – This is an awesome place to go for an initial look at what the world is reading. Magazines are still big business although the format is changing. Whatever the case, the top ten magazines are listed right on the front page of the website and you can literally feel the pulse of what is going on. When used in concert with other sources, this is a great place to go for initial ideas.
2. Ebay (eBay Pulse now moved on eBay Popular) – This is one of the best ways to figure out what is hot within a given category. This daily look at what is popular can be refined by category to see what is hot in your given niche category. It is an awesome way to drill down a general niche into a more specific money making idea.
3. Google Hot Trend – Popular search terms are great to be able to pull up when finding a niche, but finding details about those terms in the same place is a gold mine. Google Trend not only tells you what terms are hot but they also show you why they are hot. There are great search engine tools out there, but Google gets this right.
4. Wordtracker.com – Although Wordtracker is a paid site, it is still a fantastic option for those that are serious about finding money making niche markets in 2013. This site makes the process rather easy and it is easily one of the best keyword tools on the Internet. You also get a quickie free trial to give it a test drive before you drop your cash.
5. Google Adwords Tool – Although it is one of the oldest, it is also one of the best. If you want to find a great idea that still has plenty of traffic, this keyword tool will show you exactly how many people have searched for it. This is invaluable to any seasoned niche marketing and will help anyone get started if they are new.
Making money online is not just about luck. It is all about doing your research, finding the right niche market and taking the time to implement it smartly. These five websites will provide you with some tools to get started.
Top Public Relations News:
Scott McKee Is the New Director of PR for Kia Motors America
Lobbying RFP Issued By The City of Philadelphia
How Lawyers Can Use Public Relations To Build Their Business
Pollack PR Marketing Group To Escalate Awareness of USO
Providing Excellent Customer Service in the Shifting Online Landscape
Influencer Public Relations
State of North Carolina Department of Health Issues Creative RFP
TradeUP’s Tools and Features Make Mobile Trading Easy for Everyone
HPRA Seeks PR and Journalism Nominations
Using Social Media to Beat Cancer