The University of North Carolina School of the Arts, the UNC system’s conservatory for the arts, dedicated entirely to the professional training of students possessing exceptional talents in the performing, visual and moving image arts has issued an RFP for a Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Digital Advertising Services agency.
UNCSA offers students focused, intensive, professional training at the high school, undergraduate, and graduate levels in its schools of Dance, Design and Production, Drama, Filmmaking and Music.
UNCSA has an existing website (uncsa.edu) that is hosted and run on OmniUpdate. UNCSA seeks to expand inquiries and applications for our high school, undergraduate, graduate, summer and community programs. To support our diverse student demographic the SEO/SEM strategy should be customized to cover both national and local marketing.
The University of North Carolina School of the Arts is the UNC system’s conservatory for the arts, dedicated entirely to the professional training of students possessing exceptional talents in the performing, visual and moving image arts. UNCSA offers students focused, intensive, professional training at the high school, undergraduate, and graduate levels in its schools of Dance, Design and Production, Drama, Filmmaking and Music.
UNCSA has an existing website (uncsa.edu) that is hosted and run on OmniUpdate.
- Create brand awareness in key digital spaces
- Generate qualified inquiries, increase yield of “right-fit” students
- Actively engage target audiences through the funnel
- An upfront assessment to analyze the marketplace, competition, and site factors
- Keyword audit on 8-10 of UNCSA’s competitor institution websites to identify areas of opportunity
- Full site optimization document (“change document”) to guide detailed implementation of the keyword strategy throughout the website as well as setting up appropriate goal tracking mechanisms and other metrics for ongoing review
- Thematic long-tail keyword research to support core value propositions and templates for ongoing content strategy
- Recommendations for content calendar and templates that account for all vital SEO ranking factors
- Semantic SEO markup of site html
- Implementation of keyword campaigns and tracking in MOZ
- Baseline report that will serve as a benchmark throughout the campaign to quantify performance
- Bi-weekly review calls to discuss campaign traffic, lead generation, optimization, and recommendations
- Review of current Google Analytics set up and addition of goals and dashboards as needed to accurately track SEO/SEM KPIs
- Improve Domain Authority (current Moz rank 57)
- Increase organic site traffic
- Increase inbound link count
Digital Advertising Deliverables
- Video/Display advertising campaign that includes contextual targeting, behavioral targeting, and/or geofencing
- Social media advertising campaign including but not limited to Facebook and You Tube
- Search engine marketing campaign to establish and maintain optimal mix of Google AdWords
- Optimized ad copy for click through rates
- Retargeting campaign for prospects who have visited our institutional website
- Review of current ad landing page copy and visuals
- Recommendations for best practices in the development of A/B testing for ad landing pages
- Increase inquiry leads from search
- Meet or exceed industry average conversion rate
- Meet or exceed industry average CTR
Proposal due by November 4th, 2016 to:
University of North Carolina
School of the Arts
1533 S Main St
Winston-Salem, NC 27127
Top Public Relations News:
Lotus Public Relations Chosen as New PR Agency for Equitrac
MWW Re-Brands to “Matter More”
Media Buying RFP Issued By State of New Mexico
Moving beyond external communications at McGallen & Bolden
Pandemic Digital Marketing Tips
How Will Apple’s Tablet Change the App Marketplace?
Whats New: Public Relations News Summaries
The Bill Cosby Brand is Forever Defined With Admission Of Crimes
Santa Fe Community Services Department Issues RFP For Design of DWI Awareness Campaigns
UN High Commissioner for Refugees Seeks Marketing Firm