- Cohn & Wolfe, PR agency headed by Donna Imperato and held by WPP: Grey New York, will be AOR for Pandora Jewelry, a company dedicated to designing and producing luxurious jewelry at affordable prices.
- Third Street Media, led by Bill Harrison and Jacqueline Feldman, announced its partnership with Popchips, beating out several other agencies vying for the business.
- 5W PR, headed by Ronn Torossian, has been selected as Agency of Record for Italian cookware/kitchenware maker Lagostina. Popular and well-known in Europe, Torossian’s firm will boost the client’s profile in the US market.
- Eric Mower + Associates, will handle the PR and media relations needs for the NC amusement park Carowinds, leading up to and after the launch of a new ride called Fury 325.
- Shadow PR, led by Brad Zeifman, will take on Santa Monica, CA studio/event space. Windmark Recording. The space was founded by a member of seminal 80’s new wave band, Flock of Seagulls. Let us hope they do not “run so far away” from their new client.
- MWW, the PR agency led by Michael W. Kempner which last March acquired LGBT specialty firm Macias Communication Group, has continued to grow in this sector, signing the Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles (GMCLA) as its newest client. MWW will work to raise awareness about the nation’s oldest non-profit LGBT arts organization and their many ongoing projects.
- Gillian Small Public Relations, led by the eponymous publicist, will become AOR for Kids-n-Bids, an educational website for kids encouraging youth to learn while having fun bidding on toys with “digital currency.” They have to learn eBay at some point!
- Child’s Play Communications, A PR firm focusing on the mom-and-tot market led by Stephanie Azzarone, added Filip Technologies to its client roster. The company is set to launch a “next generation wearable phone, smart locator and watch for kids ages 4-11.” While the concept is brilliant, we worry about suspicious husbands and wives with this technology.
- Largemouth Communications, located in NC’s Research Triangle Park and headed by Brandon Bryce, acquired the North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association as client. Representing the state’s foodservices and lodging industries, the association will launch a new media strategy in partnership with Largemouth.
Top Public Relations News:
Success and Recognition for Calysto Communications
New ‘Pay to Promote Post’ Tool from Facebook
Deconstructing Silicon Valley Social Media Dogma
Why leaders must have the ability to effectively negotiate?
Zimmerman Ad Agency – a Look Inside the Agency
Number of Clicks on Facebook Links Dropped Significantly
Trump Properties Suffering Since POTUS Run
Five Ways to Increase Your Website’s Authority
Study Shows Companies Prohibit Social Networking on the Job
Has Amazon met its match?