Remote PR Jobs is the leading jobs site for remote PR and Communications professionals. Every week, members get 100+ hot PR and Communications leads delivered to their inbox – full time, part time and projects. Roles are inclusive of PR, Comms, Social media, content and more, across all industries. Facebook page ishttps://www.facebook.com/RemotePRJobs/
This is not a top – consider it a resource. If you are a PR professional, it will help you find like-minded people, it will help you identify competitors you don’t even know about, it will also help you learn how other companies are managing their Facebook presence. If you are a business, searching for a PR company to represent you, some of the following companies are ranked among the best in the world, others are small boutiques, but highly effective for those who prefer a non-corporate approach. The selection is not entirely random, although the listing order is. We’ve picked some of the most popular companies and introduced them alongside smaller agencies, always considering their updates, and the way they engaged with their communities.
- Edelman is the world’s largest public relations firm, with 66 offices and more than 4,500 employees worldwide, as well as affiliates in more than 30 cities.
- BzzAgent delivers precise targeting and a powerful social engagement platform to turn customers into influential brand advocates.
- The Holmes Report provides knowledge, analysis and insight to public relations professionals globally through its website, weekly newsletter, Report Cards on the PR agency business, and SABRE Awards competition.
- The Chartered Institute of Public Relations – a collaborative network of 9,500 public relations professionals.
- CNN Public Relations: the official Facebook page for CNN’s public relations team. This page provides the latest announcements and information about CNN’s networks, programs and platforms.
- O’Dwyer’s Public Relations News – odwyerpr.com – broadcasting, no engagement, but interesting, nevertheless.
- Everything PR – that’s us. Always there for you with PR news about companies, large and small.
- Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations agency with offices in 81 countries around the world.
- Ruder Finn: full-service global public relations agency rooted in entrepreneurial heritage.
- The Museum of Public Relations – yes they have a museum for PR, with one-of-a-kind collections and historical artifacts from the field’s most important pioneers and programs. The online museum has become the world’s most visited educational resource for PR history.
- Public Relations – community page, with interesting people to follow, and many related pages.
- Girl Public Relations – boutique operation based in New York.
- ALM Public Relations (aLine media) – a full-service public relations firm that specializes in media coverage, event planning, artist representation, social media management and brand marketing.
- Cision is the leading global provider of media relations software services and solutions for public relations professionals.
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) – The Public Relations Society of America is the world’s largest organization for public relations professionals.
- APCO Worldwide independent, global communication, stakeholder engagement and business strategy firm.
- DMB PUBLIC RELATIONS provides PR company specializing in travel, tourism, hospitality and lifestyle.
- Quinn & Co. Public Relations New York City-based firm posting about office life, integrated PR, industry news, and travel, real estate and food, wine & spirits clients.
- Creative Edge Public Relations – posting about strategic relations, media relations, and more.
- Public Relations Institute of Australia – PRIA represents and provides professional support and recognition to 3,000 individual practitioners, and more than 150 consultancies, across the States and Territories. With very interesting updates.
- Vocus has a complete suite of marketing tools to attract and engage your buyers online.
- PRWeb, online news and press release distribution from Vocus, helps businesses of all sizes increase the visibility of their news, improve SEO and drive traffic to their Web site.
- 5W Public Relations – a Top 20 US PR firm founded by CEO Ronn Tororssian based in New York City, with offices in Denver and Los Angeles.
- MWW Group: media relations, consumer marketing, corporate communications, public affairs and investor relations.
- Part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), Porter Novelli has 90 offices in nearly 60 countries.
- Monika Dixon Public Relations – engaged and fun, she is the mastermind behind the Social Networking Company, BeeCloser.
- The Institute for Public Relations (IPR) – the science beneath the art of public relations™. Yet the page doesn’t really reflect the credo. Although it lacks engagement, there are still several interesting updates you shouldn’t miss.
- Allison & Partners – full service strategic communications and public relations firm founded by Scott Allison. Includes company and management profile, services, pressroom, clients and contact information.
- The Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) – advancing public relations and communications management in Canada. Good to follow by international experts too, to learn about PR trends and practices in this country.
- Ketchum Facebook page shares the latest trends and happenings at Ketchum and in the world of public relations.
- Fleishman-Hillard, a global leader in marketing and communications, is one of the industry’s most recognized public relations agencies.
- Burson-Marsteller, established in 1953, is a leading global public relations and communications firm. The firm has 73 offices and 85 affiliate offices, operating in 110 countries.
- LEWIS PR – global PR and digital communications agency.
- Text100 is the world’s biggest small agency and they like it that way.
- Hill and Knowlton – offers wisdom on a global scale.
- West Levy PR: NYC based full service Public Relations firm that simplifies brand marketing.
- Capstrat blends marketing communications, interactive communications, public relations and public affairs to tell stories with power and persuasion. It was acquired by Ketchum in January 2013.
- IPRA – International Public Relations Association – an active virtual network of global community of public relations practitioners communicating online and coming together to exchange knowledge, experience and expertise in regional and national conferences and workshops and the prestigious IPRA World Public Relations Congress.
- Ragan.com is your go-to source for daily news and tips on social media, internal comms, PR, writing, and more!
- Cohn & Wolfe supercharges brands through communications that captivate consumers.
- Pamil Visions – the company that manages Everything PR, specializes in innovative public relations, social media and web development services for travel and hospitality.
- Mirror Communications is a PR and Marketing agency focusing on integrated communication strategies for companies in the IT&C and travel & tourism fields.
- The Hoffman Agency – PR firm. Capabilities in mass corporate communications, strategy, media relations and messaging. Includes company and management profile, services, clients, news, awards and contact information.
- SS | PR is a full service public relations firm with 25 years of experience and media contacts; technology, franchise, software, CRM Public Relations.
- Cashman Communications – is a public relations consulting firm based in Bangor, Maine.
- Sutherland Weston is a full-service marketing and branding agency, designing smart, results-driven branding experiences by investing in client relationships.
- Atomic PR – digital and social media for consumer, technology and entertainment companies. From startups to global brands. Part of Grayling International.
- CooperKatz is a full-service public relations firm offering marketing/public relations, creative services and social media capabilities headquartered in Manhattan.
- CP Communications – a Sydney public relations & social media agency providing professional PR and social media services.
- Kaplow is a holistic communications agency dedicated to cultivating brand identities
- BOTTLE PR page – a hub for conversation about brand engagement, reputation management and the communications industry.
- Savvy, Inc., a PR firm in Portland, Maine, can help you strengthen your brand, build awareness, generate leads and make news.
- WMC PR delivers dynamic public relations campaigns throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia including communication strategy and publicity & promotion.
- Magellan PR – UK boutique travel & hospitality PR agency: lovers of art, culture, design, fashion, food, history, London, the ridiculous and travel above all else.
- NATIONAL is the largest public relations consultancy in Canada.
- PR In Canada – PR news site, covering agency roster, people moves and other topics.
- WashPost PR – up-to-date source for breaking news at the Post, behind-the-scene videos, insightful discussions, highlights of stories you may have missed and everything else in between.
- MarketingProfs provides marketing know-how through its newsletters, templates, guides, courses, online seminars, conferences, and research.
- PR Breakfast Club: it’s a conversation, it’s a group of flacks that are on Twitter, it’s a chance to vent, to catch up with friends near and far, and to start the day off right.
- PRWeek US is a vital part of the PR and communications industries in the US, providing timely news, reviews, profiles, techniques, and ground-breaking research for practitioners.
- PRNewser: news and issues for and about the PR industry.
- HARO – a service of Vocus – the bridge between journalists and publicists, to allow journalists to find the sources they need, while allowing sources to reach journalists in a SPAM-free, socially connected way.
- Furia Rubel is an award-winning, certified woman-owned (WBE) public relations and marketing agency located outside of Philadelphia.
- French | West | Vaughan (FWV) was founded in 1997 and has ranked as the Southeast’s largest independent PR firm for the better part of the past decade.
- Online PR Media – PR services by Christine O’Kelly & Tara Geissinger – SEO press releases, multimedia press releases, and newswire press release distribution.
- Red Public Relations – Australia’s leading lifestyle public relations agency. Offices in Brisbane, Sydney and New York
- Miller Public Relations is an award-winning full service public relations and advertising agency.
- rbb is an integrated communications agency, specializing in B2B, consumer products, crisis communications, travel & leisure, health and fitness, real estate, and food and beverage.
- Flourish is a Melbourne based public relations company, specializing in entertainment, lifestyle & consumer PR.
- Chic Communications – a boutique firm specializing in public relations, marketing, special events, and social media outreach.
- VPE Public Relations is a 100% Latino-owned communications agency serving the national U.S. Hispanic market.
- Pitch Public Relations is a boutique PR firm based in Phoenix – all about pitching to the media.
- Active Public Relations – UK firm, offering informed and educated consultancy that is ethical and follows the best practice processes that are applied internationally.
- Padilla Speer Beardsley is an integrated communications firm with expertise in B2B and consumer marketing communications, investor relations, communications research, media relations, social media, creative and interactive, and crisis and critical- issues management. Padilla is now known as PadillaCRT.
- Seigenthaler Public Relations is specializing in strategic communications, media relations and marketing. SPR is headquartered in Nashville with offices in Chicago and New York.
- J Public Relations is a savvy, connected and proven public relations agency specializing in high-end hospitality and lifestyle clientele, with offices in New York City and San Diego.
- Spot On Public Relations is a Dubai-based communications, PR and marketing agency that helps build brands online and offline.
- AXIA is a public relations firm specializing in national media relations and crisis communications.
- Formula PR is an US public relations boutique agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles and San Diego.
- Hunter PR is a New York-based marketing communications firm that represents some of America’s most iconic brands and organizations.
- In their own words: MODE Marketing & PR is the innovation boutique that will give your company the edge you are looking for in the business world.
- PR COUTURE is an online resource that explores the role of public relations in the fashion industry.
- PR Newswire is a global membership organization that provides professional communicators with a broad range of services that connect companies’ and organizations’ messages with their target audiences worldwide.
- PR News: share ideas, connect with colleagues and be the first to hear about important PR industry events and deadlines.
- Coyne PR is one of the leading independent public relations agencies in the US.
- PR Daily: an order-up on industry news, served with a complimentary side of snark and a smile (by Ragan Communications).
- Accelerate PR – a dedicated automotive Public Relations agency providing everything from press releases to structured media campaigns, video production, advert creation and creative writing.
- DKC is one of the top ten independent firms in the United States by fee revenue.
- Nearly 200 of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners.
- Taylor is a brand counselor and public relations partner to a select portfolio of the world’s leading consumer brands.
- Makovsky: one of the world’s leading independent communications consultancies, specializing in business-building ideas that cross the boundaries of traditional, digital, social and experiential media. Makovsky PR is based in NY.
- CRT/tanaka is one of largest, most respected Food/Beverage/Nutrition practices in America.
- Sparkpr is one of the world’s largest independent technology public relations agencies. The firm is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Cape Town, Los Angeles and New York and has experienced growth across all locations.
- HORN is a digital communications agency that combines PR, social media and interactive services to help companies build their brand and move their business forward.
- LaunchSquad – PR and Digital Communications Firm serving emerging and fast growing companies.
- Merritt Group helps create and move markets for forward-thinking companies in the market areas of enterprise technology, healthcare, government, security, networking/wireless and clean technology.
- Catalyst focuses on integrated marketing communications campaigns within three core platforms – sports, entertainment and active lifestyle.
- Spectrum is a full-service communications agency that specializes in science and health.
- Linhart Public Relations is a US public relations and corporate communications counseling firm.
- WordHampton Public Relations represents signature hospitality, real estate and lifestyle businesses such as metro-NY area restaurants and iconic lodging properties; national franchises, beverages and brands doing business in the Hamptons luxury market; retailers; and real estate industry professionals and services.
Instead of conclusion: I didn’t “miss” any companies you may not find here – but there’s only room for 100. I did my best to create a balanced resource of companies big and small, to give lesser known players equal chances. If you feel that someone was left out, you are welcome to suggest it in the comments, for a future list.
Top Public Relations News:
PR News From Padilla, Slate PR & Frank PR
ESPN scores with college football playoffs
Alaska Seeking Social Media Firm
Edelman PR & Richard Edelman: Largest PR Firm has it’s Biggest Year
Destination British Columbia Issues RFP For Brand Strategy and Creative Services
African American and Latino Social Media Engagement in Causes
Marketing Strategies For Next Year’s Spring
FDA Gets Serious with Whole Foods
4 Great E-mail Ecommerce PR Campaigns
Marketing RFP Issued By City of Fort Worth