Exploreka is a leap forward in mobile advertising, an app that makes sense of smart technologies to bring smartphone users instant deals, in real time, close to their geographic location.
Officially launched today, Exploreka aims to revolutionize the way merchants engage consumers, by eliminating the middle man. Unlike group-buying platforms, with Exploreka, merchants are in full control of their advertising promotions. The app then lets users access deals as soon as a merchant posts them. Currently, Exploreka features daily deals for restaurants, spas, hotels and other local attractions in major cities around the world.
While free for consumers, Exploreka charges merchants $1.95 per day for monthly plans, and half for yearly plans. The price, however, seems a bit high for an app that just launched, and obviously needs an active user-base to perform. But as soon as the app gets a committed, active user base, the price will make sense, as merchants should be able to generate enough sales pushing deals through Exploreka, to make up for the costs. There is a 30-day free trial for merchants who want to try the app now, giving access to all Exploreka features:
- Targeted deals pushed in real-time to users’ mobile devices
- Personalized selling
- Turn-by-turn navigation, sending traffic directly to the store
- Precise messaging directly to mobile devices
- Merchant controlled advertising content
- Helps merchants move excess inventory
- Target user preferences
- Create one-to-one marketing relationships with customers
- Tools to increase conversions
- Tools to build customer loyalty and establish a connected fan base
- Automated campaign management
- Robust reporting and campaign tracking tools
Exploreka is currently only available for iPad and iPhone.