Pulaski County Youth Services is seeking proposals for Marketing and Advertising Services for public relations/media campaign, ‘Better Things to Do.’
Scope of Work:
A. Strategic Planning – Consultations to clearly define strategies which includes focusing on project direction, allocation of resources and implementation strategies.
B. Account Services/Marketing Direction – Day to day account planning, project management and coordination which will include facilitation of creative work, time spent in client meeting and the development of correspondence.
C. Public Relations – The planning and execution for monthly public relations to include on-air interviews, press release development, media coverage for events and contacting local media regarding feature stories.
D. Creative Development and Production – Creative services such as graphic design to continue a branded program concept and to develop and produce tools to support approved marketing strategy to include:
- Project web pages
- Promotional items
- Posters, table skirts, pop-up banners and pledge boards
- Social media content including video and graphic
- Event planning and agendas
E. Media Planning
- Develop strategic media planning that includes mediums of television, radio, mobile, digital, social and print communications.
- Negotiate rates and frequency in the placement of approved media
- Identification and commitment of relevant event partnerships/sponsorships.
F. Event Execution – The execution of client-approved events focusing on educating the public through events that create educational opportunities to include venue rental, food, moderator’s fee(s), sponsorship costs and door prizes.
Pulaski County Comptroller
201 South Broadway, Suite 440
Little Rock, AR 72201