Vyclone launched its social video creation, collaboration and sharing app for iPhone and iPod touch. Vyclone allows users to quickly create, sync and edit multiple videos of a shared event. When two or more users upload raw video footage from the same event Vyclone synchronizes and edits multiple clips to create one streamlined movie. Users can then edit the movie for a more personalized effect and share it instantly via social media.
Vyclone app features include:
- Ability to film from four different camera angles and various filters including black & white and sepia
- Intuitive video editing tools including one-tap and multi-camera editing
- Option for private sharing, with friends or the Vyclone community
- One-tap sharing to Facebook and Twitter or to the camera roll on iPhone or iPod touch
- Discover featured, new, and popular content from Vyclone’s active community
- Ability to tag friends and events, comment on videos, like videos, and follow other Vyclone users
Vyclone co-founder and chief executive officer David King Lassman explains the product’s utility: “Vyclone takes raw, mobile video footage and turns it into filming genius. Wherever life’s moments inspire you – from seeing a friend’s new skateboard trick, filming a child’s soccer game, viewing a live event from all angles of the venue or covering the many sides of a story as a citizen journalist, Vyclone makes it easy to capture the essence of a moment from every point of view and share it with the world.”
Co-founder and chief creative officer Joe Sumner adds: “Working as a musician for years, I noticed that people were always taking video of their favorite moments of each concert, but there was no way for them to share their different viewpoints with each other. We created Vyclone to solve that problem and the result is something that goes far beyond concerts to finding a new medium for expression.”
The Vyclone app is available free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.