A remarkable new survey by Abe’s Market www.abesmarket.com , the leading better-living retailer, released survey results today entitled “ would you rather,” shedding light on women’s priorities when it comes to eating healthy.
The survey, which was conducted between May 14th -16th via Google surveys asked a sample of 1500 women throughout the United States about what priorities were when it came to eating healthy – had some surprising results:
· 61% of women said “they would rather have a healthy body than a healthy relationship”
· 70% of women said “they would rather their kids eat healthy than get good grades”
· 60% of women said “they would rather eat healthy than have a healthy financial savings”
· 83% of women said “they would rather have a healthy body than have a great wardrobe”.
· 54% said they “would rather eat healthy than have prayer in their lives”.
“These are some surprising results on the importance of eating healthy for women,” said Jennifer Grayson, Abe’s Market contributing editor. “Today’s woman knows the importance of health – and apparently many value good eating more than good grades and good relationships. While we are aware of the tremendous growth of “healthy eating”, these survey results were amazing. Women are increasingly making a having a healthy body their top priority over what we would traditionally think are their lifestyle milestones. “
This survey is part of a campaign by Abe’s Market, called Dishing Dirty (dishingdirty.tumblr.com) a provocative look at the lives of women and the choices they are making as it pertains to their health. For more information about Dishing Dirty and the “Would you Rather,” survey visit www.abesmarket.com.