Coming up 4-5 December, the 3rd Annual Internal Communication and Situational Messaging Conference at the Omni Parker House Hotel in Boston, promises to build upon the discourse created back in 2012. This year’s focus will be on measuring the effectiveness of internal communication, as well as better utilization of intranets.
Designed to go beyond traditionally siloed internal communications practices, this coming conference will address what’s the leading edge of current methods for informing an bolstering an educated and engaged workforce. 24 sessions will engage attendees with learning from experts in the field. Also, attendees will be given the opportunity to interact with speakers and their peers in a classroom style environment. The following key topics will be examined:
- Institute a fully integrated internal communications practice to establish consistency across the enterprise
- Establish repeatability in internal situational messages with a persona base understanding of the audiences and regimented processes to determine voice and level of information needed
- Govern the use of mobile devices to safeguard confidentiality, manage reputation risk, monitor productivity, and maximize employee engagement
- Determine proper channels and mediums of communication to achieve enhanced engagement with multi-generational audiences
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communications initiatives to quantifiably demonstrate benefit and promote executive involvement
For more information on this event, readers should visit the Marcus Evans website.