The Dallas Police Department is seeking proposals for the development of a “quick wins” professional marketing and advertising campaign to attract candidates for the position of police officer and secondly a long-term strategy to assist the department’s hiring goals. Proposers should develop a submission that provides the most complete response to the scope of services.
5WPR and DKC PR have worked previously for law enforcement agencies.
Scope of Work:
Part 1 (Consult/Recommendations):
The selected Firm/Agency should:
- Have knowledge of developing content for a targeted marketing and branding campaign.
- Have the capacity to identify gaps in the existing strategy and assist the Dallas Police Department with new and measurable alternative strategies to achieve the hiring goals.
- Have the knowledge of how and where to most effectively allocate dollars per media content area.
- Have the knowledge to help the Dallas Police Department develop capacity to track metrics associated with the media content area(s) targeted.
Part 2 (Develop/Create Media Content):
The selected Firm/Agency will create/develop the following media content (Each proposal is to contain up to three different options which build on the previous option):
Media Content #1 – Base proposal
Develop a print and electronic marketing campaign that includes the following:
- Create a slogan or catch phrase that represents the core values of policing specifically for the Dallas Police Department. The slogan should also include a graphical design that would uniquely identify it as representing the Dallas Police Department.
- Design 5 campaign posters that are suitable for print or electronic posting and showcase the various positions available in the department. Posters should include contact information for police recruiting.
- Take photos to be used in the campaign. The Department will make officers and equipment available for the photo shoot at a mutually agreed upon time.
- Reach the demographics of 21 to 28 of age, females, Hispanics and other minorities.
Media Content #2 – Web based video
In addition to the requirements of Option 1, the following items should be included:
- Development of a video suitable for multiple social media platforms such as, but not limited to, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Customized landing page with video.
- Ability to launch 15 and 30 second videos
- Geo-Targeting, IP Address Deployment
- Lifestyle Targeted advertisements
Media Content #3 – Broadcast quality commercial Video/Radio
In addition to the requirement of Option 1 and 2, the following items should be included:
- Development of a 15 and 30 second commercial of broadcast quality.
- Print to Motion TV Commercial
April 6th, 2018.
City of Dallas
Business Development and Procurement Services
Attention: Deborah Brennan
1500 Marilla St., Room 3FN
Dallas, TX 75201
Top Public Relations News:
The Algemeiner Journal Releases First Annual Jewish 100 List
Challenger Space Explosion Commemorated Online
Legendary Pictures Buys Its Very Own FIVE33 Marketing
City of Lincoln/Lancaster County Health Issues Digital Media RFP
MySpace Logo More Inspired than Gap Logo
Good Reviews, Best Way to Build Consumer Trust
How to Refine Ad Strategies on YouTube with Gamers’ Insights
Extended Analysis B2B DemGen Benchmark Survey
Holosonic Sound in Marketing
W2O Group PR Firm Profile